Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Care to elaborate? I don't want to shit up this thread (lol) so you can PM me if necessary. Was it a "we all got hosed and Brad took the lion's share" or was it run through legitimately and basically it was a case of a fake and inflated number.

Edit: Thank imijj.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
But if you can't define what Brad brings to the table, how can you say he paid himself too much!

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought he said it came out to 159 or so when he added it up via the bank statement.
Oh I didn't hear that. Will have to play it back when it's up. All I heard him say was that he saw statements about 15k and that Tom told him the number was accurate.

imijj_sl

shitlord
He said Brad got paid 3 times more than he did, and he was the highest paid developer. And he implied that Brad did basically nothing.

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
Brad Mcquaid, getting paid based on name alone since 2002. Going out on a limb that he actually did things pre-02.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great convo just plugged Rerolled on the show and asked all the Pantheon pledgers to come here and discuss
smile.png

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
It sounded like Silius was saying there was a $15,000 chunk missing that was transferred to Bank of America.

imijj_sl

shitlord
Oh yeah, who knows about that. I just mean that I think they took in the number on the site. I could have misheard him, though. I was doing other stuff while listening.