Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I hate Keep Calm memes. 99% of the time they're lame and don't make any sense, but for some reason my brain shit this one out and I thought it was cute. Maybe someone can post it over on the pantheon site to lift some spirits. <3

rrr_img_65709.png
That actually was clever. +1

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just got an email from the Kickstarter, He updated that as well...

to think some of you clowns wanted to shaw this thread. no "vision"

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm now a moderator on the Pantheon official forums. Brad just named a few new mods and removed a couple that he didn't want.

kanak32_sl

shitlord
If he actually tries to do an indiegogo or another kickstarter, someone should send a brief synopsis of this story to someone like Patrick from Giant Bomb or something so more people don't get bilked. It'd make a hell of a feature.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
If he actually tries to do an indiegogo or another kickstarter, someone should send a brief synopsis of this story to someone like Patrick from Giant Bomb or something so more people don't get bilked. It'd make a hell of a feature.
I wonder what will happen to the original pledges? It would be messy to keep adding pledges, there are already a shit load.

Merlin_sl

shitlord

to think some of you clowns wanted to shaw this thread. no "vision"
haha this is the thread that keeps on giving. We may never see Pantheon, but damn if this thread isn't entertaining!

McQuaid: Pantheon could launch 'in three years once we get the funding' | Massively

McQuaid: Pantheon could launch 'in three years once we get the funding'

Visionary Realms boss Brad McQuaid says Pantheon's not dead. Earlier this month the fledgling crowdsourced fantasy MMO went on development hiatus due to a lack of funding, but last night McQuaid took to Twitter and Facebook to show off "a ton of screenshots of various builds prior to us having to slow things down."

"I'd like to see it launched in three years once we get the funding," McQuaid continued. "I don't think it needs five years of development."

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

to think some of you clowns wanted to shaw this threaded.. no "vision"
Lol, Convo! Good stuff buddy! Yeah I can't believe I wanted to end this party. Brad, thank you delivering! Nirtixx, please have more money saved up somewhere. Sell your car. Save the Brad!