Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And that was the worst part. Even when we discovered not a damn thing was done we were like, "Ok, ya fucked up. Whatever. Here is how to fix it". But he totally ignored most of our advice and just kept driving 90mph the wrong direction. That is when the hate started. You know your fucking shit up when gogojira of all fucking people bails out before it crashes into a tree.
It's been a dash for cash. It continues to be a dash for cash. The guy refuses to slow down and address the shit that needs to be addressed in order to move on properly. It started with the KS and it continues. My guess, he really needs the money.. Which makes him so fucking dangerous.

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's been a dash for cash. It continues to be a dash for cash. The guy refuses to slow down and address the shit that needs to be addressed in order to move on properly. It started with the KS and it continues. My guess, he really needs the money.. Which makes him so fucking dangerous.
Had to pay down the bill for dat PC Gamer article!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is kinda scary
It really doesn't surprise me. After all, we heard roughly the same thing happened with Vanguard. A bunch of rookies slapping the game together at the last minute.

I also really love how Brad refers to it as VRI, yet never bothered with actually getting it incorporated.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I think Brad is finished after this

He has alienated the gamers who had the most goodwill towards him (the oldschool Everquest crew) and the new age MMO crew doesn't know/care who he is or what he had done (WoW and post era).

The 'I am the creator of Everquest!' mantra no longer sticks. His credibility is shot to pieces. No one will trust him again.

Stick a fork in him. He is done.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Brad is finished after this

He has alienated the gamers who had the most goodwill towards him (the oldschool Everquest crew) and the new age MMO crew doesn't know/care who he is or what he had done (WoW and post era).

The 'I am the creator of Everquest!' mantra no longer sticks. His credibility is shot to pieces. No one will trust him again.

Stick a fork in him. He is done.
This realization has everything to do with why he's behaving the way he is. It's part money, but he's realized what he's done and doesn't know what to do. It's also likely that he can't get anyone to come on board now to join the project. He went from having a ton of devs waiting to get on board to being on the lookout for someone who knows Unity. You'd have to be a very desperate person to join this project right now.

kudos

<Banned>
Maybe I'm not paying enough attention but has anyone noticed that the money counter on the website only goes up? I wish my bank account only went up when I'm paying bills.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe I'm not paying enough attention but has anyone noticed that the money counter on the website only goes up? I wish my bank account only went up when I'm paying bills.
You're just doing it wrong. Only track your income. It'll look great!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I am curious how all this has affected the "Shroud of the Avatar" people? (If at all)..it seems they semi-went out on a limb offering "Dual game items". (Only to have Pantheon fall pretty quickly)

Not sure if Brad had friends there or not.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
All this drama and dirty laundry make the Vanguard debacle seem so small. I think the best part of today is the apprentice devs wanting to learn Unity to help make the game. Brad please, make that happen.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Brad were smart he'd completely ignore that apprentice dev Unity offer.
Normally I would say I'm sure he has but at this point???

Tyen chiming in..

Ktam, if you were posting on FOH, a place where everyone is allowed to be rude to eachother...we would of put you in the Retard Rickshaw. That's how terrible your posts are. Everything Sevens has said in this thread is spot-on. It is unfortunate Aradune had to address this issue, but his hand was forced.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Brad, if your lurking, which I'm pretty sure you do, you would generate a lot of goodwill by opening your forums to ALL members, not just the ones who pay. It just reeks of greed. My wife gets involved in some great, passionate conversations on the Pantheon/your Facebook, then you come along and tell everyone to take it to your forums, which cannot be accessed without a paid membership. She actually gets bummed out and stops posting. Were not going to pay to discuss a video game. Its just not worth it when it can be discussed for FREE on about a dozen other forums. Forcing people to pay money to discuss your game isn't generating any goodwill for you at all, and trust me, you need all the goodwill you can get right now.

Edit: Yes I realize you have a free section on your forums. I've been there. It sucks. Open up your ENTIRE forums for everyone to talk about your game.