Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

iannis

Musty Nester
I have little doubt that a group of fresh out of college interns would do better without Dear Leaders Great Insights.

roger_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_66107.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just when you think this cant get any more pathetic brad shows us that the bar has still not been set at it lowest level.
hi guys i need money and i want you to work for free on a project i have, dont worry, i will take all the credit and of course i will take all the money. personal problems are a bitch, kids. please help me out. remember the vison!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can we please change the title to " Pantheon : The Second Rise of the Once Fallen Dead Horse"?

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Posted to the Pantheon Facebook page about a hour ago. Got to love McQuaid hiding behind the Facebook page, posting in the 3rd person.

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen_sl said:
McQuaid received $45k out of the $147k raised with the remainder, plus stock/equity in the company, going to the team (and a small amount to attorneys fees and other incidentals) All had bills to pay, most had been out of work since Sept. 2013, and it was a tough time financially for both McQuaid and the entire team (many took on other part time jobs as well, so while a lot of work was indeed done on Pantheon, it wasn't as much as would have been achieved had the company sufficient funds for an office and full time employees).

McQuaid regrets taking any money out and 'counting his chickens before they hatch'; in other words, until the funding was actually in the bank, McQuaid shouldn't have counted on it and, despite being cash poor, with medical and other bills piling up, should not have taken any money out of the company until funding was in the bank.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ya know, if you were young and trying to break into the gaming industry... you could probably find worse ways to spend your summer. Assuming you went in knowing how this is likely to go down.
What exactly do they gain from this? Is this really a resume builder? Do they learn how to work with a valid team? Have a real game on their resume? I think you over estimate what 'working' with Brad really does for you. It didn't seem to do anything for the first team. But, sure, if they want to totally waste their summer being Brad's bitches then I guess it would be a good opportunity to do it?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Only one person in history has the right to speak in the third person....

(If you don't understand...you are way too young)

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Posted to the Pantheon Facebook page about a hour ago. Got to love McQuaid hiding behind the Facebook page, posting in the 3rd person.
McQuaid received $45k out of the $147k raised with the remainder, plus stock/equity in the company, going to the team (and a small amount to attorneys fees and other incidentals) All had bills to pay, most had been out of work since Sept. 2013, and it was a tough time financially for both McQuaid and the entire team (many took on other part time jobs as well, so while a lot of work was indeed done on Pantheon, it wasn't as much as would have been achieved had the company sufficient funds for an office and full time employees).

McQuaid regrets taking any money out and 'counting his chickens before they hatch'; in other words, until the funding was actually in the bank, McQuaid shouldn't have counted on it and, despite being cash poor, with medical and other bills piling up,should not have taken any money out of the company until funding was in the bank.
My god Brad is delusional. He actually can't fathom how pocketing a third of the money raised for a start up project under any scenario is acceptable. At this point I don't believe he is even capable of understanding how retarded what he did was.

There was no fucking way, 'I'll be taking 50 grand of your investment to pay back the money I took from the crowd-funding pot', was part of any pitch he gave to any investor.

Sunspots_sl

shitlord
My god Brad is delusional. He actually can't fathom how pocketing a third of the money raised for a start up project under any scenario is acceptable. At this point I don't believe he is even capable of understanding how retarded what he did was.

There was no fucking way, 'I'll be taking 50 grand of your investment to pay back the money I took from the crowd-funding pot', was part of any pitch he gave to any investor.
And the best part is...dun dun dun... the money all came from the few idiots left in the world that thought he was more than just a coke-addled thief.