Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Scooped.

14w87kx.jpg

They are using Unity.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
So what KS Reward Tier will F&F Alpha Testing be at? $250? $500? $1000? You're part of the family if you toss in a $1000?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Earliest access is typically at the $100-$200 for most kickstarters I've checked out
Those were weaksauce MMOS. This is the BradsterMMO: he needs to milk the salty tears of all those cyber-sailors who wrecked their hopes and dreams and GPA on the shores of Everquest and/or Vanguard.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
In the process of one-upping a second set of email questions from me. Waiting on Draegan to check his inbox.
smile.png
He's probably passed out. He's on East Coast time.

@Abe I'd probably shell out $250 for an FnF Alpha given three year development time and the possibility NewCo might run out of money. Even if it collapses I'd still get maybe a year of play.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Brad's having an issue with his account but he's registered and ready to post here. Hopefully we can get it cleared up and he can start getting involved in this thread soon.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Brad's having an issue with his account but he's registered and ready to post here. Hopefully we can get it cleared up and he can start getting involved in this thread soon.
HAHAHAH. Not the best idea for Brad to post here: will just lead to Ut-Brad wars. Better off responding to the odd Twitter/FB post. But hey if the man wants to jump into shark infested waters - who am I to stop him.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I'm fairly certain he's well-versed with this thread's inhabitants and he's intimately familiar with the past. There's a lot of people here with valid questions and many have damn sure complained about no developers coming to chat on the Rerolled forums (often opting for a sub Reddit). Well, here we go. I say more power to him. If he finds it to be too wretched, I assume there's an ignore feature (I've honestly never used it if so) or he could just bail out altogether but personally I think that'd massively disappointing. Here's to hoping for some proper discussion.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
He's probably passed out. He's on East Coast time.

@Abe I'd probably shell out $250 for an FnF Alpha given three year development time and the possibility NewCo might run out of money. Even if it collapses I'd still get maybe a year of play.
Look, this game is not being made for me or my playstyle but I am in on the KS probably for 3 digits because if this beats the odds and succeeds, we all benefit.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha Brad is a big boy. He just needs to be straight and he'll be fine. There is always the occasional retard but overall our group is good if the person posting is keeping it real. It's good for him to post here. It will give him a more balanced view of his game.

Nobody_sl

shitlord
i really hope Aradune doesn't get griefed off of here lol...
I think most of the people who are truly salty about Mr. McQuaid's history are probably off harassing other people nowadays. If we consider the size of this thread proportionate to the amount of information released it seems to me that we have more excitement than cynicism.

EDIT: Of course there is the whole bad apple spoiling the bunch scenario...

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think it all depends on the kickstarter really... for those 30 days he will have more than enough to do aside from posting here
wink.png

If the game gets funded they will probably release an official website with forums soon where he will mostly post. And of course there is the question if there is a lot to discuss with him regarding mechanics etc., will he truly consider "community input" or will he go after his vision (TM) and not consider other opinions anyway?

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
If we are his target audience which I think most of us assume we are, I would imagine we will get a few posts from him. What better way to drum up business than word of mouth or in this case just words.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I think most of the people who are truly salty about Mr. McQuaid's history are probably off harassing other people nowadays. If we consider the size of this thread proportionate to the amount of information released it seems to me that we have more excitement than cynicism.

EDIT: Of course there is the whole bad apple spoiling the bunch scenario...
Eh. Ut will be back for sure if Brad shows up. But as Convo said, he should know what to expect from some corners.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It's also a double sided road with developers coming on these forums. I remember quite a bit of Shilling dick sucking while valid questions and comments were shoved aside to 'allow the developers' to spread their vision to the unwashed masses.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I think most people have moved on from what was the release of Vanguard... There is an obvious voice of people who liked that style of game and are not hung up on what was a rough release.. Its the designs we want to discuss anyhow. If anyone trolls on the past it is easy to spot and easy to ignore IMO so no big deal.