Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Emotiv

Silver Squire
She's not qualified to be involved in this project. She will do more hard than good long term. She has no filter, and logic and reason isn't her strong point.. Even when things were positive on the site, people were complaining about her. She would complain when people would down vote her polls. Which she excessively posted and people continued to down vote.
I really think she and BlueEyedGator are doing more harm than good. They're fine for a guild chat - probably even nice people - but if you want investors to take you seriously, they need to stop treating Brad like he's David Lee Roth. There just isn't any professionalism there.

imijj_sl

shitlord
She's not qualified to be involved in this project. She will do more hard than good long term. She has no filter, and logic and reason isn't her strong point.. Even when things were positive on the site, people were complaining about her. She would complain when people would down vote her polls. Which she excessively posted and people continued to down vote.
I like how at the very beginning of the video when he basically just had a square, flat piece of land and nothing else she goes, "You do beautiful work." She has to be on painkillers or something.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nirrtix is one crazy bitch.

misery1.jpg

JonJon_sl

shitlord
I like how at the very beginning of the video when he basically just had a square, flat piece of land and nothing else she goes, "You do beautiful work." She has to be on painkillers or something.
I only caught when she mentioned how nice the colors were looking, and he responds about it being only temporary. I got a good chuckle there. The guys seems nice and I hate the thought of him purchasing assets on unity and getting burned by the McQuaid.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I'm all for crazy chick causing more damage. There is never going to be a game. She at least makes this trainwreck more fun to watch.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really think she and BlueEyedGator are doing more harm than good. They're fine for a guild chat - probably even nice people - but if you want investors to take you seriously, they need to stop treating Brad like he's David Lee Roth. There just isn't any professionalism there.
Blueeyedgator? I think you might have her confused with someone else. She's very soft spoken and well spoken at that.

imijj_sl

shitlord
These people remind me of a guy I knew who had to watch an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation every night to fall asleep. Dude was in college and it was like 2003.

redface.png

imijj_sl

shitlord
Haha, they're talking about the facebook stuff I posted. Nirtix said she "took her forum name off her account so they won't know who it is when she addresses it." This shit is priceless. I'm pantheon famous.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Cult leader tactics 101: create an insular us versus them mentality with your followers and blame all your faults on those that have either exited the group or are dissenters against it. Classic tactic.

Emotiv

Silver Squire
Blueeyedgator? I think you might have her confused with someone else. She's very soft spoken and well spoken at that.
I probably do. I just know that there were two women talking in the twitch that wern't helping their case.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see something come from my investment (I highly doubt it does, the money is gone and I'm ok with it) but certain members give off a culty vibe that I'm distancing myself from.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Haha, they're talking about the facebook stuff I posted. Nirtix said she "took her forum name off her account so they won't know who it is when she addresses it." This shit is priceless. I'm pantheon famous.
Too late for that for her. Also, if she were proud of being apart of the project as she cool-aidingly has been up to this point, you'd think she'd stand by her unswerving loyalty of brad and continue to not attempt to hide such so late after the fact. She best hope brad doesnt take that as a waivering in the faith....

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I probably do. I just know that there were two women talking in the twitch that wern't helping their case.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see something come from my investment (I highly doubt it does, the money is gone and I'm ok with it) but certain members give off a culty vibe that I'm distancing myself from.
The two women speaking are Nirrtix and Canadina
smile.png

Ceder_sl

shitlord
The only reason why I bring this up, is because I think Frenzic means well, and she will only make his job harder. She's a fire starter.
As a newly minted dev, Frenzic knows what he's gotten himself into though. I just dont have much in the way of sympathy over such a decision given that this mess continues to deepen.