Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_66143.jpg
Man..I remember that fight. Viscous

Krueger

Molten Core Raider
This was at least the 2nd top post on /r/gaming earlier today, and has been sitting at number 6 for a couple hours now. I imagine a few gaming news sites will pick it up soon.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A viscous fight? Was it like a fight in a hot fudge filled arena? Sounds pretty hardcore. And delicious. Well before the fight.
It's cinco de mayo bro! Spelling doesn't matter when drinking and posting from phone.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
This not coming up on Kotaku, Massively, etc should tell you all you need to know about 'gaming websites', or aka, they're even more of a complete fucking scam than what Brad did (because he was just stupid, not devious).

It's baffling those sites are even fucking legal or can call themselves gaming journalism. What if I never heard of Rerolled and don't scan other forums? How would I have ever known?

Brad is retarded, but holy fuck if we want to be labeling scammers or fraudsters, start there.
Dumar wrong as usual.

It was picked up yesterday by a few gaming sites; Massively reported on it, and there's an article on polygon.

Good for kotaku and the like not reporting on it, fuck Brad and Pantheon. No one gives a shit about the wannabes of the gaming industry.

Pantheon Rise of the Fallen restarting with Volunteer team

Pantheon Rise of the Fallen development continues with new volunteer team

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
If you mean the "funds for personal use" that's not new, and as far as I can tell, it was labelled as "hard to prove".

It's ALSO nothing myself nor most others didn't tell people would happen.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
What's going on is what a load of people said would go on. The fact that some of you think this is "news" is what is really appalling.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You knew all along that Brad would admit to taking 45K from his crowdfunded project for personal use?

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
You knew all along that Brad would admit to taking 45K from his crowdfunded project for personal use?
At some point, yes. How many fucking people on the old threads said that any money that got funded to that project would inevitably go into Brad's pocket, it would come out, and there'd be a sob story about how he needed the cash or some other crap?

There were a lot. Like, a lot, a lot. This isn't news. This is the shit everyone was talking about when we were saying, "You're a schmuck if you give this fool a single penny."

Just be grateful the kickstarter failed!

Sunspots_sl

shitlord
At some point, yes. How many fucking people on the old threads said that any money that got funded to that project would inevitably go into Brad's pocket, it would come out, and there'd be a sob story about how he needed the cash or some other crap?

There were a lot. Like, a lot, a lot. This isn't news. This is the shit everyone was talking about when we were saying, "You're a schmuck if you give this fool a single penny."

Just be grateful the kickstarter failed!
If you weren't a Lady I'd punch you in the face right now.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
It's ok. How much did you invest? Were you the anonymous donor that is going to require Brad liquidate assets?

Tricking people into volunteering for the development team is more news than Brad being Brad. Are your panties really that much in a twist? Are you really that worried that people THAT SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER got exactly what they should have known was coming to them?

Fucking honestly.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
To say this is not news is just flat out retarded sir. Those articles written are burying the lead, i'm not sure they even know what the real story is. Those articles say nothing about Brad paying himself 3 months in advance. They say nothing of his team being pissed at him for not getting payed and leaving. They are fluff peices written with less effort then the Pantheon Kickstarter. Just because readers here predicate something doesn't mean it isn't news when it happens. Dumar was spot on.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's ok. How much did you invest? Were you the anonymous donor that is going to require Brad liquidate assets?

Tricking people into volunteering for the development team is more news than Brad being Brad. Are your panties really that much in a twist? Are you really that worried that people THAT SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER got exactly what they should have known was coming to them?

Fucking honestly.
Why are you so angry? There is no truth crusade going on here, just the pursuit of the sweet nectar of internet drama. Come, bathe in the its sweet juices and enjoy it like the rest of us.