Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Salim just flat out said Brad is lying about a bunch of shit. He wants to provide all the info. Contact me salim

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Salim just flat out said Brad is lying about a bunch of shit. He wants to provide all the info. Contact me salim
Hit me up. Let's talk
smile.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He is asking anyone who has questions to contact him. Especially the supporters.. That means you pantheons gate!

Salims words " we got duped, we got stepped on"

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"What Brad did was pretty dirty and gross". Sal

"I just don't want people who are helping him to get screwed over"

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Blame muligan, I just quoted him! It's sad how easy it is for me to space out to EQ tracks though.
Sorry guys... I reminded myself after my last couple of posts that we've had a lot fun playing and discussing games within this community. Lately, it has been consumed with debunking foolish claims and exposing the fools that post them. Brad may claim to be Everquest but it is only worth the claim because of communities like this one. Brad looks like he is writing his own book leading to his own demise so, back to talking about games.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
One last comment because I thought he sounded like a good guy and many of you said he was back some pages ago... he was the art guy, remained really professional throughout this entire mess, Rochelle I believe it was... what is his take on all this? He seems like the type that would just walk away and not stir things any further.

JonJon_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_66162.jpg

Since it is a slow news day... Brad all business up front, but party in the back! I'm really hoping to see some creative gif or meme from this. Don't let me down Rerolled!

gogojira_sl

shitlord
"Anyway, enough of my blabbering. The most shocking reality that I don't think anyone really ever understood is that Vanguard was made (exclusively the design staff, I should say) COMPLETELY by amateurs. People who had been hired less than a week with 0 prior experience were tasked with designing entire newbie areas that shipped. People who had never produced a game in their life were asked to fix a 40 million dollar fuck up. People with no experience were asked to fix the item, diplomacy, ability, content, quest and pretty much every system in the game.

The game that exists now was designed in a single year by people with 0 experience."

He's just trying torecreate historyon a smaller scale and with fan money.

JonJon_sl

shitlord
"Anyway, enough of my blabbering. The most shocking reality that I don't think anyone really ever understood is that Vanguard was made (exclusively the design staff, I should say) COMPLETELY by amateurs. People who had been hired less than a week with 0 prior experience were tasked with designing entire newbie areas that shipped. People who had never produced a game in their life were asked to fix a 40 million dollar fuck up. People with no experience were asked to fix the item, diplomacy, ability, content, quest and pretty much every system in the game.

The game that exists now was designed in a single year by people with 0 experience."

Where was that posted/said?

iannis

Musty Nester

No. I think we all understood that. It showed. You couldn't ignore it.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Why doesn't Salim just make an account and do the Q&A in this wonderful thread?
I was about to post something similar. He needs to quit being coy and quiet about it. He's obviously been talking about the whole debacle so he's not playing the "I'm going to stay professional and keep my mouth shut" role that James Rochelle is playing. If you've got something to say and you're willing to let people know you've got something to say, then by all means come out and say it. But that wouldn't fit with this team's (former team, whatever) trend of saying things to very small crowds meant to deliver the message.

If you don't feel comfortable talking about it for fear of looking bad, that's perfectly understandable. You should probably quit saying shit though.