Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

JonJon_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_66859.jpg

The battlecry for Pantheon Forum Members!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if on the slim chance brad gets a call back from SOE or another company that they want him to go work for them, how fast will the pantheon site be taken down?

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Why take a site down when you can have your apprentice developers create a product for you for free (where you own absolutely everything). All he has to do is pop in once a week to make a post "yep guys been real busy, keep up the great work".

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's crazy how little I give a a fuck about all this now. Brad really turned this into a shit show.

Conkuur_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_66859.jpg

The battlecry for Pantheon Forum Members!
Tell me affirmative action didn't save this guy from the parking lot firing. Silius is/was terribad! Vanguard was bad but he certainly made it worse when he got to SoE.
I wouldn't give this title the change in my couch and if you put any cash on this "There's a sucker born every minute".

Still fun to watch another McQuaid crash though. Anyone got any McQuaidludes I think this is gonna be a long bumpy ride lol.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's adam12 being dumb (and dammit, I like you bro). Comptroller's office of CA has a public website for unclaimed property (mostly cash) where you can type in anyone's name to see if they have anything. If they do, you see last known address associated with that property, which can either be a former or current address. It was Mcquaid's. So instead of sticking a link here, just use google.

(seriously adam12, it's a state-run public fucking website, it's not hidden information)

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's adam12 being dumb (and dammit, I like you bro). Comptroller's office of CA has a public website for unclaimed property (mostly cash) where you can type in anyone's name to see if they have anything. If they do, you see last known address associated with that property, which can either be a former or current address. It was Mcquaid's. So instead of sticking a link here, just use google.

(seriously adam12, it's a state-run public fucking website, it's not hidden information)
What information did it give? Brads address is common knowledge so what else did the site say?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Even better is that you can go on realty websites and see the selling history of any property, including current assessed value.

Spoiler alert: Even if Brad did something absolutely absurd like sell his fucking family's home to fund an entrepreneurial venture... even if he liquidated every physical asset he owned... He wouldn't come near the budget he would require to make this game. I know restaurant owners worth more than Brad.

Beck is a retard, making terrible arguments as usual. I'm glad he's gone.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nothing Frenzic, address and wife's name, that's it. And funny you should mention that Quaid, I did do a quick zillow search for shits and giggles and damn... Brad's got a nice place - huge too - over 6700 sqft. If their estimate is even remotely accurate, dude make a good investment too haha. Bought it in 2000 for $375k, zillow puts it at $2m now. (To be fair, zillow estimates have always seemed too high to me /shrug)