Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Merlin_sl

shitlord
He lives there..

I don't see the purpose of posting it. I also don't think future devs should have to worry about posting here b/c someone might drop that shit in a forum. Although easy enough to find, a lot of folks were not thinking on that level. We discussed his greed, the size of his house(without posting the google image) and we all agreed that he's being a shady, greedy, mother fucker. Brad gives us enough ammo without having to post a picture of his mansion.

P.S. I wonder what his vacation home looks like!?
Yea my wifes been stalking that house for the last hour on google maps. Your right, that's his pad. Matches the pix. WOW. Place is sweet.

But yea, I don't think its appropriate to post pix of the place or the address. Its not hard to find though.

iannis

Musty Nester
At what point exactly does it become socially acceptable to post someones personal info? Back on FoH Citten was basically just being an annoying twat in IRC, but people thought it was hilarious when I posted his info and he flipped out over it. Meanwhile, Brad actively scams people out of tens of thousands of dollars, but god forbid someone post his publicly available information.

Seems like a lot of hypocrisy. I bet if it had been anyone but that faggot from KTAM who posted it, people would have thought it was funny.
There was a time and a place for it. It's more about context than it is about a social more.

The point is that most of us are aware that with a name and a state you can generally get a physical address with 10-15 minutes of internet sleuthing. None of us bothered. He's not an ex-girlfriend and we don't need to see if he got fat yet. You've kinda got to wonder why this guy did... and then it's not too hard to answer the question you pose to yourself. It's not the posting the super sekrit mailbox that is objectionable, it's what he was trying to accomplish by doing it.

But there is a setup where the same action could be completely just retaliation for some bullshit shenanigan Brad was trying to slime the junkie nation with. I dunno what exactly, but I do know never to overestimate Brad.

I dimly remember there was some creepy ass facebook shenanigans over on FOH that led to the "no personal info, you guys go way, way, way too fucking far way, way, way too fast" understanding.

Was that at your instigation?

Legendary!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
posting addresses is dirty pool. the radio guy who had brad on his "show" comes here lays down his rl infos and expected us to do what with it? brad if you are reading this, do not have anything to do with this kdousche fucktard.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure who did that, but it's old as hell.
As harsh and critical as we may be with Brad, this is ridiculous and is no way to make a point. Whoever is doing this just needs to move along and find something else to do. Brad brings a lot on himself, sure... but none of this is necessary or does it accomplish anything.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
As harsh and critical as we may be with Brad, this is ridiculous and is no way to make a point. Whoever is doing this just needs to move along and find something else to do. Brad brings a lot on himself, sure... but none of this is necessary or does it accomplish anything.
Just like Brad!

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
There was a time and a place for it. It's more about context than it is about a social more.

The point is that most of us are aware that with a name and a state you can generally get a physical address with 10-15 minutes of internet sleuthing. None of us bothered. He's not an ex-girlfriend and we don't need to see if he got fat yet. You've kinda got to wonder why this guy did... and then it's not too hard to answer the question you pose to yourself. It's not the posting the super sekrit mailbox that is objectionable, it's what he was trying to accomplish by doing it.

But there is a setup where the same action could be completely just retaliation for some bullshit shenanigan Brad was trying to slime the junkie nation with. I dunno what exactly, but I do know never to overestimate Brad.

I dimly remember there was some creepy ass facebook shenanigans over on FOH that led to the "no personal info, you guys go way, way, way too fucking far way, way, way too fast" understanding.

Was that at your instigation?

Legendary!
There was a guy on fippy that found info on a rival guild member and posted it on the boards. Included in the info was name address place of employment phone number and under age little sister pictures...

Point being that some people are completely insane and don't know how to separate reality from the game. Scummy losers.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
All it does is confirm that KTAM is unbelievably buttmad that his teamspeak show is shit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I mean that that page is older than Pantheon. It was from FOH back when there was that stupid teenager band that everyone was trolling.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Anyone remember the name of that kid band? It was good times.

Goddamn FoH history erased
frown.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Was it one of these?

Gutter & The Onslaught (87%, 4,271 Votes)
Seven Feet Below (9%, 466 Votes)
Auburn Hills (2%, 119 Votes)
Trailer Park Millionaires (0%, 24 Votes)
Shades of Interpretation (0%, 17 Votes)
Ground Zero (0%, 16 Votes)
Burn The Gallows (0%, 12 Votes)
Ultimate Failure (0%, 3 Votes)
Dr. Suess is Dead (0%, 2 Votes)
Scratch (0%, 1 Votes)
The Hellfire Club (0%, 1 Votes)
Cities of Desolation (2%, 0 Votes)

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm pretty sure that's them. Can you help them with your metal skills, Merlin?

Didn't we prop up Ultimate Failure after Gutter & The Onslaught was removed because Tyenarmy?

Merlin_sl

shitlord
I'm pretty sure that's them. Can you help them with your metal skills, Merlin?
I dunno if they can be helped. Its obvious they are influenced by the worst bands in that era. Sounds like a combination of Nickelback and Puddle of Mud with a little Staind thrown in for full nausea inducing crap metal.