Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I was in a really really bad punk band years ago. I'm happy to say that the guys I used to play with went on to make much much better bands.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
With all these failed musicians in a room and considering the thread we're in, I'm pretty sure the only logical thing to do is start a poorly run Kickstarter to fund an album. Rerolled and the Shitbags can be our name.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
With all these failed musicians in a room and considering the thread we're in, I'm pretty sure the only logical thing to do is start a poorly run Kickstarter to fund an album. Rerolled and the Shitbags can be our name.
I think you guys are missing a huge opportunity. You could provide the soundtrack to Pantheon (for free of course) to break into the gaming industry.

Sunspots_sl

shitlord
I like that this guy is on his friend's list:
rrr_img_66961.jpg

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Who was it Coheed and Cambria supposedly wrote song(s) about, maybe they can help......

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Only if we have a vague G.G. Allin thing going on, the band name is way to fitting not to. I'm sure I can still manage some 3 chord garbage.