Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Carl_sl

shitlord
people on this forum backed this... People on this forum defended brad even after vg... Is there a wall of shame we can put these people on? Just you know, something that says "Know that these posters check when you tell them gullible isn't in the dictionary." or "Here be retards."

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
James-Bond.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Beck-cut your losses dude. The people here have been here for years. We've been involved in a lot of shit. What you're posting about doesn't even graze the surface of drama on this board.

I am curious tho?? Why do you care again about pantheon? Thought you moved on??

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i have been in this shithole for many months and I can proudly say rerolled is pretty good place to hangout.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Carl didn't you originally show up here white knighting eso?? We all make mistakes..

I have no shame when I supported this project.. You're late to the party tho. This shit is so 2 months ago

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
burdock the pantheon mod;_sl said:
IN A WORLD BESIEGED BY DARKNESS AGES PAST DARKENESS LOOMS GOD WILL CLASH THE WORLD IS ON THE BRINK OF ANNHILATION WHEN ALL SEEMS LOST HEREOS WILL RISE MYSTERY ABOUNDS THE CLOCK IS TICKING ON THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION YOU HAVE THE ABILITY HANG ON ....... PANTHEON RISE OF THE FALLEN OUT NOW.
Is this...for real? This is a "lore guy"? Mmmmk. if I wasn't convinced before, I now know this whole thing is a really bad joke...
"you guys just hash this out amongst yourselves... I'll, uh, I'll be back... soon(tm)".
He's not even TRYING to keep up any sort of professional appearances.
Just...lol

rrr_img_68792.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what cyber bully laws are being broken? you come to our house and troll in our threads and then get butthurt when we dont fall over and hang on your every word. this is not a public forum you don like our responses, you can go someplace else. please go someplace else.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Shit's getting WAY OUT of HAND.

RR needs to appoint a Cyberbullying Task Force to right the many wrongs that have been inflicted upon the poor, defenseless wretches that get spat on here.

I nominate Iannis to lead THE TASK FORCE.