Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Oldbased

> Than U
As someone who has been on pain meds more than not the past many years. Every time, every single damn time I see a picture of him, I see hydrocodone/oxy in his eyes/posture.
I have not seen one yet where he didn't look like he was on a opiate.

Silence_sl

shitlord
As someone who has been on pain meds more than not the past many years. Every time, every single damn time I see a picture of him, I see hydrocodone/oxy in his eyes/posture.
I have not seen one yet where he didn't look like he was on a opiate.
What are the telltale signs?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
people on this forum backed this... People on this forum defended brad even after vg... Is there a wall of shame we can put these people on? Just you know, something that says "Know that these posters check when you tell them gullible isn't in the dictionary." or "Here be retards."
We all were hopeful so I don't blame anyone for that but it was pretty clear the day the kickstarter went live that Brad was a fraud. A few of us started asking questions and picking holes in things and a sizable group of people went apeshit on us for not believing in the vision. I think 99% of those people knew better by the time the kickstarter ended so there are only a few who deserve the wall of shame and that's just the people who donated to his bank account directly, again over all I think that was a pretty small number from Rerolled.

As for the drug use, people have been saying he's a druggie for years now. When you look at the whole picture it does add up. Maybe we should start a new kickstarter to send gamer gods to rehab.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is one of their Lore Guys... Lol

Frenzic you definitely had nothing on this Australian guy. How could you compete with all those caps, and that delusional mentality that this game will see a release? He will be lead moderator if he isn't already, and I am also placing my bet that he is the last guy left holding onto hope when the cult begins to see how full of fail this whole thing is. At least Brad can depend on this guy's sub for plenty of years.. If nothing else that's 2 packs of smokes a month.

Also Project Pantheon appears to be working just fine for me.. In fact Rerolled got a shout out from KTAM guy, who still thinks he masterfully trolled these forums.
I recently spoke with one of the old lore girls and they were besides themselves. To see their hard work come crashing down and taken over by people like this. She actually read some of the new work and almost threw up.

Beck_sl

shitlord
I am curious tho?? Why do you care again about pantheon? Thought you moved on??
Partly it is still news. I also think that for too long game dev's and companies have taken advantage of the gamer community and I am sure we can all agree Brad is not the first one to scam people, but this is one of the most blatant scams and he is getting away with it. I think communities need to stand up and make an example and a point and Brad and Pantheon seems to be a great example for which to make that point.

The longer he waits it out the more the community moves on to what else is shiny leaving him to keep scamming people and others will see that he is getting away with it and it becomes the norm, just as shipping out unfinished games and selling DLC's aka patches disguised as content. Defiance being a prime example of that. It's become common practice that developers send out a game in Beta format and then finish it in patches and updates after you have paid for it. I remember when it first happened and guess what people were pissed off about that too for a little while and then they forgot to stay pissed off and now it is an industry standard pretty much.

I guess my motivation is just to try and keep Pantheon as an example of what is likely to become more normal if we as gamers forget about it and in the end it will ruin the public trust in supporting new and innovate games and designs and we will be stuck with the same unimaginative crap that we are all fed and accepting of because there is no longer any trust.

I guess this is the hill I am planting a flag on and many of you here have made an excellent case for it as well.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I guess this is the hill I am planting a flag on and many of you here have made an excellent case for it as well.
Speaking only for myself, if you'd kept the discourse at this level during the new guy pile-on, things would have gone better. Hell, I got an infraction my very first post, but then I sat back and read more on the forum before I posted again. Whatever, it just really comes down to apathy now for me.

So... Fuck yourself. Or not.
smile.png

Gravy

Bronze Squire
My first infraction was a result of Tyen approving my account for posting. In his PM, he wrote 'Go big.'.

I posted a pretty raunchy, hairy black pussy looking like the goddamn Terminator in Screenshots without a spoiler. Heh. Good times.

Beck_sl

shitlord
You guys are tame by comparison. I have been to worse sites. I'm here and I'll hang out as long as I choose to. You are are mostly fun to play the troll games with. At least I am not taking you guys seriously 99% of the time.

I don't care if you like me or not. Chances are my comments are still being read, just like people still tune in to the radio. I just am.

iannis

Musty Nester
My first infraction was a result of Tyen approving my account for posting. In his PM, he wrote 'Go big.'.

I posted a pretty raunchy, hairy black pussy looking like the goddamn Terminator in Screenshots without a spoiler. Heh. Good times.
heheheheheheheeheheh

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I recently spoke with one of the old lore girls and they were besides themselves. To see their hard work come crashing down and taken over by people like this. She actually read some of the new work and almost threw up.
I don't see how she's beside herself; the old lore was fucking horrible too.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
"IN A WORLD BESIEGED BY DARKNESS AGES PAST DARKENESS LOOMS GOD WILL CLASH THE WORLD IS ON THE BRINK OF ANNHILATION WHEN ALL SEEMS LOST HEREOS WILL RISE MYSTERY ABOUNDS THE CLOCK IS TICKING ON THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION YOU HAVE THE ABILITY HANG ON ....... PANTHEON RISE OF THE FALLEN OUT NOW."

This is one of their Lore Guys... Lol

Frenzic you definitely had nothing on this Australian guy. How could you compete with all those caps, and that delusional mentality that this game will see a release? He will be lead moderator if he isn't already, and I am also placing my bet that he is the last guy left holding onto hope when the cult begins to see how full of fail this whole thing is. At least Brad can depend on this guy's sub for plenty of years.. If nothing else that's 2 packs of smokes a month.

Also Project Pantheon appears to be working just fine for me.. In fact Rerolled got a shout out from KTAM guy, who still thinks he masterfully trolled these forums.
Are you sure he's Australian? The captain captarding, cliches, and diarreah of run on sentences in that quote make me think he's more likely Tasmanian. :p

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't see how she's beside herself; the old lore was fucking horrible too.
Maybe, I didn't read it. I do know that they put a lot of work into it though, more than anyone else. I haven't seen a thing from this new "lore master" yet. The people I talked to, who do follow lore, told me that the old stuff was a million times better than what we are getting recently.

Tol_sl

shitlord
There was a lot of cautious optimism pre-kickstarter.

It didn't last long.
Pretty much that. Most people I talk to were willing to throw in a few bucks at first, but every day the kickstarter made awful decisions and eventually all of us yanked our pledges long before the KS came to its end. I don't think that was a big deal. I feel like we gave them a fair shot at showing us what we wanted to see and telling us what we wanted to hear, and they failed to do that. It's when they retreated to their insanity castle echo-chamber and summoned the council of apprentice developers that things reached full-hilarity.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Pretty much that. Most people I talk to were willing to throw in a few bucks at first, but every day the kickstarter made awful decisions and eventually all of us yanked our pledges long before the KS came to its end. I don't think that was a big deal. I feel like we gave them a fair shot at showing us what we wanted to see and telling us what we wanted to hear, and they failed to do that.
Kickstarter working as intended, basically.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
When I first started to disagree with some of the forum members I got attacked and accused for being a troll. Someone changed my avatar to Joseph Goebbels and added "Registered Idiot" title to my user information. You know what? I've never felt welcome in ANY board like I did then. I was amused how responsive and passionate you guys are. I told my RL friend about this whole thing laughing my ass off and all what I was thinking was "God, I love these guys." (no sarcasm).

I'd rather be with people like in this community than be with a circle-jerk retards who would always agree with everything I say.

Oh, and Draegon is a Fascist Nazi.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh, and Beck. Your posts are too long and boring for me to read. Please post less, thank you.