Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well if you can't be neutral maybe you should just not comment.... See whut I did thar?

The point is that this forum has a ton of very opinionated posters, you included. Why should he not post?

Don't have a dog in this horse race... too early to care one way or the other. But your venom against Brad is pretty obvious, and it seems to be balanced by the Brad fans. Which is entertaining to the rest of us.
Now your just being a fucking idiot as usual.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Well if you can't be neutral maybe you should just not comment.... See whut I did thar?

The point is that this forum has a ton of very opinionated posters, you included. Why should he not post?

Don't have a dog in this horse race... too early to care one way or the other. But your venom against Brad is pretty obvious, and it seems to be balanced by the Brad fans. Which is entertaining to the rest of us.
Disliking a shyster is usually a good thing...

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
So out of everything to comment on this is what you focus on? Are game devs just as bad as cops on co-signing each others bullshit? How about you comment on what Brad did with the money.
I focused on that because it was a completely ridiculous comment to make, comparing a game being made in Unity by volunteers to an $80+ million dollar game made by an entire company of industry professionals. If you can't grasp the difference there, then there's no point in trying to explain it any further.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
There are tons of indie games that look phenomenal, and tons of AAA games that look like shit. Art/style is probably one of the few things that you can't just buy with multi-million dollar budgets. Just as Vanguard didn't have an excuse to look like shit, neither does an indie game.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Prayer in the game confirmed, which would be OK but considering the zealots creating it I'm inclined to think it's motivated more by bowing to one than to one of many. Also, he postedthis artas if representing some sort of comeback to his comeback? It was the art created during the Pantheon KS days. Oh and finally, too brown. That skeleton blends right into the browny browness of that entire screenshot.

Edit: Brad has awoken from his slumber to post before descending back into his lair.This thread, mostly. He's now programming on the project, but maybe he's been doing that?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Brad's going to have the last laugh when we're all having an in-game prayer breakfast to buff up before a totally metal raid against the plane of atheism to worldfirst Abortionnoruuk for fun and lewts and it just shits all over Titan Next Landmark.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Brad's going to have the last laugh when we're all having an in-game prayer breakfast to buff up before a totally metal raid against the plane of atheism to worldfirst Abortionnoruuk for fun and lewts and it just shits all over Titan Next Landmark.
It's all fun and games until you fail to stop the gay wedding encounter and the in-game world is ruined forever. Looking forward to raiding the plane of sin francisco with you fine gents.

Bruman

Golden Squire
It's all fun and games until you fail to stop the gay wedding encounter and the in-game world is ruined forever. Looking forward to raiding the plane of sin francisco with you fine gents.
Quick, cast PRAY THE GAY AWAY faster! Did everyone eat their Chik-fi-la Nourishment Token before this?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'll bring my level 30 Appalachian Snake Handler for the speaking in tongues buff.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Soundtrack confirmed:

oEroCBH.jpg