Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I think we should turn the other cheek, pass around the collection plate, and send ole' Sparkles a wholesome Christmas present

rrr_img_77961.jpg

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
I was on the VG boards, too. I never really posted, but I followed that game like it was the second coming of EQ (the "true" EQ successor, a foolish me once said with stupid optimism). They killed the boards leading into release because the game was a fucking mess, obviously.
The Sigil forums (as in before Vanguard even had a name so that Jason guy is way off) were great, all theorycraft all the time. Like that guy, I forget who it was, that came up with the idea about campfires that if visited would evolve into villeges>towns>then cities. Then if they were not visted devolve back all the way to a campfire, but whatever. The devs even commented (maybe Brad?) about it being a great idea and should be implemented but it was all smoke.

Questions for ya Nirrtix.
1. Is there anyone actually coding at Pantheon? Database? Connectivity?
2. How often did the team hear from Brad? A weekly meeting? Or did he just go through Sparklytroll if anything?

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Nirrtix, do you think the community backlash from this will spell the end for Pantheon? Also, what was said (if anything) about us Rerollers behind closed doors? lolol
Frankly I despised you guys more than anyone on the team in the beginning. It stemmed from my experience in the kickstarter battling it out defending "Brad's good name"

I carried it with me until I met a few of you. I probably read this page as much as most of you originally to spy then I questioned as Sparkle did the odd things she did (which I mentioned earlier)

As to the end of Pantheon knowing Brad he will truck on to make an MMO for his 26 devs to play. I know of 3 purples ($1000+) account holders that personally said they were done after that thread they deleted (the "goodbye pantheon" thread)

I know if Brad plans on finishing Pantheon it will take longer than 2017 and it will probably follow the finishing timespan as Visions has (9 years to get to Alpha and still looks like shit.)

Anyhow I have gotten to know Frenzic and met some of the others when Montreseur did the twitch session. I do know now that we had been mistaken about your community.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Frankly I despised you guys more than anyone on the team in the beginning. It stemmed from my experience in the kickstarter battling it out defending "Brad's good name"

I carried it with me until I met a few of you. I probably read this page as much as most of you originally to spy then I questioned as Sparkle did the odd things she did (which I mentioned earlier)

As to the end of Pantheon knowing Brad he will truck on to make an MMO for his 26 devs to play. I know of 3 purples ($1000+) account holders that personally said they were done after that thread they deleted (the "goodbye pantheon" thread)

I know if Brad plans on finishing Pantheon it will take longer than 2017 and it will probably follow the finishing timespan as Visions has (9 years to get to Alpha and still looks like shit.)

Anyhow I have gotten to know Frenzic and met some of the others when Montreseur did the twitch session. I do know now that we had been mistaken about your community.
Oh no, you weren't mistaken at all: we are assholes. We're just intelligent, rational, well informed assholes!

Oldbased

> Than U
You will find outside of this thread and in other forums on this site the resources and information you desire for about anything and if it doesn't exist you can start a discussion on it.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Nirrtix, I know you don't know for sure, but if you had to guess, what would you say is the goal of strange goings on within Pantheon? Would you say its intentional for some reason, or just a fucking disaster?

Is there some sort of shady Sparkles conspiracy to take over the project and Christianize it, or is Brad just a helpless fuckup at this point?
This is my opinion I do not know for sure so do not take this as a I know kinda thing... No one is this bad at business.... No one... I have no experience at Business and I called for some of these horrible decisions to end.

Frankly I belive there is a con going on.... Brad sought Sparkle out, she did not apply for the job I have heard from several people. Supposedly they are real life friends.

What I do not get is why they are making a game at all etc... The game had not made much for funds for a long time!

MAybe Brad genuinly wants to make the game and she is blackmailing him. Maybe she wants to use the stuff from the game to make Pantheon into Visions (it would still be a HUGE upgrade in graphics.)

One thing we do not know is how much money this game has really made... that money counter on the website never worked... they tried to fix it but like everything on that website it is messed up.

It could be a dozen things but at this point none smell good and all are fishy.

The only prospect that is not devious would be that Brad is defending Sparkle to the end because she owns 8 of the 9 Pantheon internal test servers and that Radash the Lead World Builder and 2 of her family are on the "team."

What I do not get is how Brad does not know noone will fund that game with her onboard.... it was a low chance before he took her in... and that post from February shows he had to have known she was like this when he hired her. I say hired as she is getting paid unlike most of the other "volunteers"

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Olebass "You will find outside of this thread and in other forums on this site the resources and information you desire for about anything and if it doesn't exist you can start a discussion on it."

Hehe well I meant in a different way. I read the Pantheon threads... even when I supported the game they often made me laugh.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
serious for a second.

nirtixx, why would you think badly of this board? we are all gamers, almost all of us were hardcore gamers during Brad's "Vision" era of EQ. and probably the majority of us experienced every aspect of that vision including the endgame. and we lost friends in guilds due to that vision or we ourselves quit over it. thats not to say that there werent good times during the "vision" era, but i must tell you, we had those good times DESPITE the fucking vision. we had to improvise, adapt and overcome the motherfucking mountains of bullshit flung in our direction. i had great times in EQ because of the players and the incredible u8nintended, non-"Vision" shit we did while playing. the real endboss was Brad til he thankfully fucked off to microsoft to ruin their day.

now knowing all that, do you think we dont know what we are talking about when it comes to the didoes Brad is pulling? nothing new he hasnt already pulled. although the misappropriation of funds was a new wrinkle and shame on you or anyone for sticking around after that.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Frankly I belive there is a con going on.... Brad sought Sparkle out, she did not apply for the job I have heard from several people. Supposedly they are real life friends.
AHA! Called it a few pages back.

Have you heard the allegations that Brad was all weird about ultra evangelical Christianity too? Did you ever sense anything to back that claim (made by former Everquest and VG colleagues) up? How about his drug history?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm a pretty fucking terrible artist, and I'm pretty sure I could draw something better than that fucking troll. If I couldn't, I'd damn sure crumple it up and throw it away, not show it around like I was proud of that awful shit.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
[10/4/2014 10:56:08 AM] Dayna (Nirrtix): Anyhow, I have made my point... Joppa learn about the company you keep... I respect you... these two I do not.
[10/4/2014 10:57:44 AM] Jeanna (BlueEyedGator): Why, because you were caught in your lies? Sorry, I've been nothing but kind to you until you started attacking me publicly.
[10/4/2014 11:01:31 AM] Jeanna (BlueEyedGator): My apologies to anyone who is reading this and feels I have crossed a line. I have put up with this for quite a while now, and enough is enough. If people don't like me, fine. I don't take it personally. But to be posting anonymously about your teammates on other forums and being malicious is uncalled for. This isn't the first time.
[10/4/2014 11:03:38 AM] Sparkling: Dayna I am very sorry for your pain. I'm sorry that you were not able to find anyone to help you heal at the time you were seeking healing. I had to search hard, but I have found organizations, therapists, and support groups that do help people with LGBTQX issues. I've met people who have been healed. I've read testimonies from other people who have been healed. I know it really IS possible to find healing and I wish that healing and hope for everyone. I wish you could see that it is not hate, but hope that I have for you, and for others that I care about. I know you don't WANT to believe that so you have chosen NOT to believe what I say. But that is the truth. I do wish for true healing and hope for you, for joy and peace for you.

More skype posts this is sparkle telling me I need cured but she feels "sorry for my pain" that she caused. As to Blue she is referring to me calling her out on something. I do not know what lies she refers to. I do know she takes things personally. Blue supports Sparkle to the end, why not both are hard core religious types. As to talking anonymously about teammates she refers to me as this Cheena person. I am not Cheena, but I did find that thread and I forwarded it to someone who forwarded it to rerolled.

[10/3/2014 10:22:24 PM] Dayna (Nirrtix): Heya everyone
smile.png

[10/3/2014 10:22:33 PM] Dayna (Nirrtix): jsut got home :p
[10/3/2014 10:32:58 PM] Dayna (Nirrtix): I know to a degree this is a mod issue, but we need more talk from Devs or something on the website. The interest seems to be dwindling. I know the game has backers but the posting is down to like about 5 people in total. We need more posts from Brad about things ot something. MAybe Joppel can talk aobut the music etc. we need to keep the interest there flowing. I mention it here because as I said some of the other Devs could interest them. The community looks up to and respects me, but while I can answer their questions I cannot explain things like what inspired a song or give the head devs insight into things.
[10/3/2014 11:01:05 PM] Branden/Radash: I tried that but got yelled at so I refuse to post on the site ever again.
[10/3/2014 11:07:19 PM] Dayna (Nirrtix): hon I am not your boss... I jsut said you were leaking some things. You leaked about the servers and stuff... I will state this... if community support wanes.... this game dies.... we cannot play this game jsut the 26 devs we have...
[10/3/2014 11:08:11 PM] Dayna (Nirrtix): We need to keep interest in the game is all... I know development is important. Talk about waht inspired you to make a zone what way you did. LEave the moderating to kyn blue and me.
[10/3/2014 11:09:29 PM] Branden/Radash: I had permission I never post anything without running it by brad and sparkling
[10/3/2014 11:10:14 PM] Dayna (Nirrtix): These are suggestions, I am jsut speaking for the community, they want to see the lore. They have wanted to see it since May. They love the movies and screenshots, but we need more to keep their interests. Like I told Brad they love to hear from me, but there is only so much I can say and do to interest them. I am usually explaining why this is this way and that is that. They want to know what inspired the game etc.
[10/3/2014 11:10:31 PM] Branden/Radash: But I'm done dealing with all that drama. If I wanted it I would still be doing cmvwork
[10/3/2014 11:12:06 PM] Dayna (Nirrtix): Keep in mind I am telling you all this because we need the community. All you would need to do is post a screenshots of a zone explain what it is an say waht influenced it and how you did it etc. Where is drama in that? Joppa could do the same with his music for the game that is released.

As to that old thread it is history. most there cannot post as they demoted their accounts. They did that becuase they are losing interest.
[10/3/2014 11:14:06 PM] Dayna (Nirrtix): Anyhow I am not talking specifically to you we all do. But since I am jsut the site mod there is little to say why I made what, as I only mod a website. I can voice how I think something would be cool in this or that way, but since I am a website mod and not actually working on the game, my opinions mean only so much.
[10/3/2014 11:17:24 PM] Sparkling: [Friday, October 03, 2014 7:40 PM] Brad McQuaid:

<<< Brad McQuaid wonders if this is a holiday or something?Actually yes, it's Yom Kippur I think for anyone who recognises Jewish holidays. But I have been busy with the contractor and flooring and unloading the storage unit and taking the kids to find costumes for a dance they are going to tomorrow. So I wasn't really on holiday, and didn't do anything relevant for Yom Kippur. I just was busy with life. It's pretty crazy around here right now.
[10/3/2014 11:19:14 PM] Dayna (Nirrtix): I worked most of the day myself and got home after being with my parents.

I am not trying to start drama. I jsut think we need to find some new ways to stir up interest in the site. Even some of our die hard members like Salty went light blue.
[10/3/2014 11:19:48 PM] Sparkling: We are unpacking boxes now. I just sat down to rest a moment.
[10/3/2014 11:20:13 PM] Sparkling: It's all the work of moving except we stay in the same house. I'm not sure this is my favorite thing.
[10/3/2014 11:20:34 PM] Dayna (Nirrtix): no problem remodeling and repairing a home is stressful and hard. been there many times at my parents.
[10/3/2014 11:20:52 PM] Sparkling: nods
[10/3/2014 11:21:02 PM] Dayna (Nirrtix): we had foundation repair and had to drill through the foundation and move out and back in.
[10/3/2014 11:22:17 PM] Dayna (Nirrtix): Sparkle did you read what branden and I talked about? I personally think all of the devs need to understand the situation with the community on our homesite.

this thread is me on the third pleading for them to take part in the community... notice how Radash whines and refuses to.... Notice how sparkle changes the subject then leaves after I press her for an answer on the subject. This shows me most of all how little she cares about the community or game and shows how much I did. I was basically trying to do her job and got the cold shoulder.

Again... i feel like she is trying to scuddle the game. No lore, takes away popular classes puts in Merpeople. She rambles about religion even though regular members told her they do not want to hear it.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Thats terrible of Radash. Why work on a game if you REFUSE to talk to them? "I refuse to post on the site ever again".

That's horrible.

Anyone want to link Sparkling this thread via FB?

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
serious for a second.

nirtixx, why would you think badly of this board? we are all gamers, almost all of us were hardcore gamers during Brad's "Vision" era of EQ. and probably the majority of us experienced every aspect of that vision including the endgame. and we lost friends in guilds due to that vision or we ourselves quit over it. thats not to say that there werent good times during the "vision" era, but i must tell you, we had those good times DESPITE the fucking vision. we had to improvise, adapt and overcome the motherfucking mountains of bullshit flung in our direction. i had great times in EQ because of the players and the incredible u8nintended, non-"Vision" shit we did while playing. the real endboss was Brad til he thankfully fucked off to microsoft to ruin their day.

now knowing all that, do you think we dont know what we are talking about when it comes to the didoes Brad is pulling? nothing new he hasnt already pulled. although the misappropriation of funds was a new wrinkle and shame on you or anyone for sticking around after that.
I do not now...

Before I was told things about you that were not true... we had a campaign as moderators not to post on the PAntheon site to "bore" you guys to death... most of us got bored of that.

In the kickstarter many of the members that seemed hell bent on derailing the kickstarter were from rerolled.org. Sad thing is they were right. I am willing to admit I am wrong.

Originally I thought you guys were having your jollies trying to make fun of hte kickstarter and the PAntheon site. Then I started to see how much of a joke it was. Even Tom did not fix half the stuff in that poorly made website. I gave Brad benefit of the doubt over the funds... then entered Sparkle... again you talking about her as the Jesus Freak and Cult Family seemed exaggerated. When I got to know her more I realized more and more how things did not add up. As I read your site you guys seemed more right than they did. I could tell they were covering stuff up as well I am not that stupid.

Why did I support the game so long? Well I do like the original dream with Brad and the original Dev team, the problem is that dream changed and changed. Now it is a totally different dream, or shall we say VISION. I stuck it out for a long time simply becuase I Idolized Brad Mcquaid... that faded months ago. I was feeding information to you guys through a person whose name sounds like Canada. A lot of that info Frenzic got came from me. I was on a mission to expose Sparkle for who she is. The facebook posts were the motherload and the final straw. I was as infuriated as I was eager to expose her. I was baffled Brad defended her.

Both of them are a joke. I do not understand why some of the Dev team stick around. Some I respect still like Joppa and Kyndread, but most of them are Sparklebots or have been MIA for months (yes the team pads their numbers.)I also would not be surprised if the site member count is padded with fake accounts.