Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The only way to achieve true tranquility, is to feel the breeze of Norrath against ones nipples.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I was always unclear on that armor. Is it a tight, opaque shirt with nipples on it or is it a tight, see-thru shirt? I figured it was kind of a mesh material and the nipples were on the guy's chest instead of on the armor.
I always thought it was just leather straps, like a BDSM thing.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
rrr_img_77987.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
All I know is that whoever did the graphic work on that shirt honestly deserved some sort of prize. He provided great entertainment, far far out of proportion to the work he actually put into the model as hundreds of thousands gazed upon it for the first time and went, "WTF? That's out of Fear?"

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That pictures of him that he likes to use.. It's sums him up nicely. The guy is stuck mentally in that time period and all his early pantheon decisions were made as if he was still the gaming god. His inability to check himself early on has lead him to this dark, fuzzy, trolling hour..

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
If you cannot see the facebook link, here is the content.

Looking for Volunteer Experienced World Builders/Level Designers
. Must have experience building both outdoor and indoor levels.
. Must have C# scripting knowledge as it relates to Unity.
. Be able to balance game performance with aesthetics.
. Able to take creative direction but also capable of expressing their own creativity when building a zone.
. Must have experience using the following tools:
-Unity
-World Machine or L3DT
-Photoshop
Please email a link to your portfolio and resume to[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */