Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
I must say the Merfolk art is head and shoulders above the furry trolls
think it was said the daughter drew the merfolks (shes like 5 I think)
Sevens what are they saying over at Pantheon? I am banned on one of my computers. The other has limited access. They banned me from logging in and partially deleted my account.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
The without a doubt best post in this or any other Pantheon thread. Lord be praised.
Yes May Buddha Bless Phazael!
biggrin.png

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
What is fucked up about that bike ride, is that Brad sent Canadina a thank you for a large donation right before going on some fancy bike ride or camping trip. He never took time to thank anyone for donations directly... well he called her to do it...

That situation was what made her start questioning things there.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Sevens what are they saying over at Pantheon? I am banned on one of my computers. The other has limited access. They banned me from logging in and partially deleted my account.
Nothing, it's dead over there, there are a couple of new posts on the "Brad & Team we NEED you thread!" that are just more of the same old shit.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Pantheon forum is dead....had Joppa, Radash, Madmojo as greens post
Brad posted in a forum thread about if the game will have indoor outdoor only effects
Chaam has pretty much quit and he was a big time cheerleader for the game, was one of the "Brad can do no wrong" people
but after the shit with the anti LGBT hes gone, Im pretty much gone. I must say even with such a train wreck as this turned out to be, I am pretty saddened because to be honest this game was promising exactly what I want, now I have prospects for an "old school" mmo.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Pantheon forum is dead....had Joppa, Radash, Madmojo as greens post
Brad posted in a forum thread about if the game will have indoor outdoor only effects
Chaam has pretty much quit and he was a big time cheerleader for the game, was one of the "Brad can do no wrong" people
but after the shit with the anti LGBT hes gone, Im pretty much gone. I must say even with such a train wreck as this turned out to be, I am pretty saddened because to be honest this game was promising exactly what I want, now I have prospects for an "old school" mmo.
Sevens as everyone here stated, this has been coming. For a while it looked like things were getting better. Sparkle started showing her true nature and chasing off good team members like Montraseur. She did not care one bit that he left. He is Joppa and radash combined and better. I like Joppa, he is a nice guy, but he is not Montreseur. Radash's work is nothing compared to Montraseur... Let me link what Montraseur is working on now.

https://www.facebook.com/Targobaath/...58466447523111

That is Montraseurs current work... It is mind blowing! The stuff Radash made made me wonder why Brad used him at all... it was blah. Radash cut out the best parts of Montraseurs work when he left. Huge tunnel networks etc. were taken out.

Sevens there will be other games... but what does it matter when the promises had changed? Brad was telling you what you wanted to hear often in the channels so you would stick around. He did tell us he did not care for the fuzzy trolls, but he needs the Devs too... The problem is that Pantheon had many devs shut out. Want to know who it was who was shut out of lor,. it was KYNDREAD! The freaking Associate Producer to Brad shut out of the channels for lore when he is on the "lore team." Kyndread was shut out just after asking why there are 9 gods with 8 being good and one being "neutral."

When I left I told much of this to the Devs and asked them "Do you want to work in this enviornment for this kind of woman?" They may think I am nuts, but I have the logged files of them saying this in skype... Sparkle insisted on using Skype over facebook... problem is with Skype text chat it logs everything they say to me and vice versa.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Dont you have to have the trilogy (first three xpacs) disc to download the simulator?
Im on EQlive at the moment and its okay, but mostly just molo around a bit

delirium_sl

shitlord
*gets popcorn* "This is gonna rock!" Question: what is the supposed "Sekret" Class? It was hinted that it would be a Necro but I dont see how thats possible with the removal of undead and no evil being present in the game...

Vitality

HUSTLE
Sevens,

You can get the titanium version from most any popular torrent site then use poweriso to image the disks and install it. Make a few changes or dl the eqemu server management client. Fairly simple, PM me if you need a walk through.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Dont you have to have the trilogy (first three xpacs) disc to download the simulator?
Im on EQlive at the moment and its okay, but mostly just molo around a bit
You need Everquest Titanium... you can get it online or from another player.... that is the hardest part to get into the game.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bear with me for cross-thread quoting, but this gem came from the FoH nostalgia thread here. I think this post is absolutely relevant here, as it ties Brad in with the Jesus talk and career desperation when EQ was fizzling out. If true, it paints a pretty sad picture.

Briefly stated (I am in the middle of some work I took home but will elaborate later tonight/tomorrow):

1) If you weren't around back then this may not seem like a big deal on its face but Brad would, constantly (and I do mean constantly) make posts asking our opinions about him leaving his company, asking if we wanted to "team up" to create a game with him, hell there was one time he responded to a rickshaw post (seemingly wasted on something based on how he was writing - I really wish someone had a copy of this particular one) about suicide and how God shelters all from "it". It was weird to say the least.

2) He would just randomly appear on our raids sometimes (and fairly often). In fact, it wasn't only on raids this would happen either. We could be at the vault, on a raid, in a group, fighting mushrooms in lower seb, whatever/wherever, and he would just appear. Often with different armor asking "what do you think? How do I look?" I remember one day I said something like "are you truly that narcissistic that you care what random people whom you stalk think in a video game?" I think it was Alloria with me but, regardless, he didn't show up for days after that and then, after that, is when that whole suicide post took place. I am not saying he was threatening suicide because he wasn't but, at the same time, he was in a way. It's really difficult to put this one into typed words and hopefully someone reads this and recalls it as well. The post was something simple initially where someone made a comment in a joking manner about suicides going to hell (poking fun at religion) and then, all of a sudden, he butts in talking about how "God Shelters all his lost sheep" or some shit like that.

3) When Alex decided to take the job at Blizzard. Things were extremely weird at this point in terms of Brad. He would do his random show up crap but the moment Furor appeared (logged in, etc), he would immediately disappear and would send a weird smiley face message. Something like "duty calls, I have a world to create as only I can
wink.png
". On it's own this would seem like nothing but then some of us started to talk and we all learned this was happening to nearly all the core members. On top of that, (I cannot prove this) I am one of those who firmly believe (it was a big deal back then) that he would make different forum account names to try to find out information on some of us as in real life names, where we lived, etc. There was one particular forum dweller named "RosettaEQ" or RosettaEQ1 (something similar) who (again, we learned this later when we just were randomly talking - myself and other core members) claimed to be a member of the guild long disappeared (bard named Cripps) and asking for information on Furor and a few others as in their phone numbers, etc and "how can we convince him to not join Blizzard as it will kill EQ?" Originally we just thought it was Cripps as he seemed to know everything about him and wanting to assure EQ remains top dog. After some time it became more and more apparent it was Brad based on some PM questions/comments. For example, "Rosetta" constantly talked about how "cool it would be to have a flaming sword" and shit like "if Blizzard would take me too, Alex and I would make the best game to ever be created". Finally the nail in the coffin, per say, was when this Rosetta started (after Brad left on his own) bringing up Vanguard constantly and doing "her" best to advertise it at the exact same times that Brad was making forum post after forum post about the same thing. Hell, they even used the same phrases.

That is just a small taste as I have several briefs to take care of but, suffice to say, Brad was weird and acted very obsessed about many things.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
*gets popcorn* "This is gonna rock!" Question: what is the supposed "Sekret" Class? It was hinted that it would be a Necro but I dont see how thats possible with the removal of undead and no evil being present in the game...
I read that about a secret class, and wondered what that was about also. They have not mentioned it at all. I do not know why they are talking about expansion stuff anyways. Maybe to distract people from the fact they took out 2 races from the game and added some lame Merpeople.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Cool I will check into that. I miss old school play as there was in EQ. Do they ever plan on going past Velious? Not that I want to just curious how far they are going to take the game.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Jysin, this must not be allowed to be scrolled past. It's too lulzy and creepy.

rrr_img_77984.jpg

SCROLL BACK UP AND READ JYSIN'S POST