Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Vitality

HUSTLE
? Good read from the FOH thread recently posted.

Brad reminds me of the fat kid I used to hustle out of POGs at recess.

Thought he was hot shit until I busted out my brass tornado slammer.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist

lol comments section

TheParadox116
"will this game run on Windows 8 64-bit thanks and Jesus Bless you =)"

Adele wattson
"When will the game be ready to play!
smile.png
DONT GIVE UP! You will get tons of players, so many people are looking for a Christian MMORPG's!
smile.png
I cant wait to play and tell all my friends about your game!
smile.png
"

Adele wattson
"I have some suggestions
smile.png
You know how in D&D online and WOW they have races? well in your game instead of people just a Roman Citizen you should also have a choice to be a disciple of Jesus
smile.png
and the object of the game (For the Disciple)should be witnessing to people and the levels should be for the Disciple character, representing growth in faith, so when someone advances as a disciple (go up a lvl) the points they receive are faith points, and when they lvl up they should receive scripture."

That last one is my personal favorite.

p.s. the ISIS MMO is crushing Visions in the market. They should just merge.

rrr_img_77986.jpg

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mirrors experiences I had with him back in the Outriders of Karana days (that was the guild most of the devs played in before they all jumped to FOH). Dude barely played his own game at all, beyond showing up in his green getup and farting around with his inner circle randomly.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Brad you really should post here and defend yourself. We know you are here reading this thread. Come on, give into temptation. It'll feel just like that needle prick.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, that post is just fucking nuts. The timing of it too. It's as if all of this is becoming more and more clear.

I am leaning more towards the belief that EQ was successfulin spite ofBrad, vs because of him. He's been faking it this entire time. We are fools! (Some people called it)

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wow, it's full on Jesus mode over there. It descended to that pretty stinking quickly. Clearly the sparkling Jesus lady is calling the shots unchecked at the moment. Pretty sure Brad is just unaware of the extent of this content.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Been said before that Brad's talentless what with stealing the ideas for EQ, not doing very much on the production etc..Personally I think he just hit lightening in a bottle that one time. Lets face it he's fucked everything up since so he can't be that talented.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Been said before that Brad's talentless what with stealing the ideas for EQ, not doing very much on the production etc..Personally I think he just hit lightening in a bottle that one time. Lets face it he's fucked everything up since so he can't be that talented.
The only way we can know for sure is for Sevens, Nirrtix, and Frensic to drag Brad over here to defend himself. We'll most likely, probably be fair and polite about it, maybe.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wow, it's full on Jesus mode over there. It descended to that pretty stinking quickly. Clearly the sparkling Jesus lady is calling the shots unchecked at the moment. Pretty sure Brad is just unaware of the extent of this content.
Pretty much mirrors what happened near the end of VG, too, where he handed everything off and disappeared. Well, except to occasionally steal pills from employee's desks. Just replace all the marital infidelity with The Power Of Christ and it is the same exact shit show.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was always unclear on that armor. Is it a tight, opaque shirt with nipples on it or is it a tight, see-thru shirt? I figured it was kind of a mesh material and the nipples were on the guy's chest instead of on the armor.