Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
And you notice nirtic is setting conditions for her return to pantheon. Even trying to get back on the site. You need to cold turkey it nirtix
Conditions? I should own the game anyways, it is not like I am buying it. If they do not reestablish my account I am done... They will not get a dime of my money I gave them a decent chunk as it was. I would support the project if they made it "right," (as many of you once did before) but I see no hope in that. There is too much that would need to be changed even with Sparkle gone.

Sparkle is a nut, she left because her own religious conviction would not allow her to accept GLBT folk do not need healing or some crap. Brad asked her to sign some document (along with the rest of the team) denouncing that behavior. She refused as it conflicted with her "morals." Odd coming from a woman who has none. She dissed her Associate Producer so much he has to go to Brad's opinion. Brad then sends him back to Sparkle saying her opinion matters too. All that time Sparkles Associate Producer (Blue.) Works on an island for 2 months with almost none done, yet she has plenty of time to ban people (yes more than likely if you have banned she is your person) and report threads to Brad to be responded to.

Sparkle and Blue are like twins. Blue only got that position by kissing ass and expressing her religion like Blue does. Not surprisingly Blue has practically nonexistent gaming experience.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
For the record, I did have the power to ban people I just wasn't a little bitch that tried to cover up opinions. Also if they reip banned you does that mean it's not sparkletroll after all? If she's gone who did it?
They never showed me how to ban people (not that I cared.) They also took away that ability after you left and made it so only Lead mods above could..... Blue probably did it, as Kyn lifted it because it was excessive. She is a little Nazi like Sparkle... I would not be surprised if Blue becomes Producer! That would be humorous, a woman with no gaming experience other than xbox making a big MMO!

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
it was (sarcasm)

That would also be like saying the amount of players in Pantheon would be "massive" I doubt the game will have 50 players at this point... (26 of them being the devs)

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Please realize this entire project is a joke. That includes you. You as an individual made this project that much worse to several of us, if not all of us, that post in this thread in your conduct on the KS etc. You apologized, cool.

Having said that you're not absolved of all of your sins because you hit the ejection button and ran over here waving the white flag of fuzzy troll art. You'll claw your way back into the Pantheon inner sanctum, because lets face it, they need anything they can get at this point and you have some sort of psychological dependence on it. You'll work for free and probably donate another $250, and be the first person to shit-talk RR and ban people in the future in order to reestablish your true believer status.

Your $250 is gone and its never coming back. You should really close this tab on your browser, forget about Pantheon, as someone else said above, cold turkey that shit.

Your posts are not insightful or funny. Thanks for the fuzzy trolls, your job here is done, your purpose has been served.

rrr_img_78425.jpg

tl;dr flex is mean.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Please realize this entire project is a joke. That includes you. You as an individual made this project that much worse to several of us, if not all of us, that post in this thread in your conduct on the KS etc. You apologized, cool.

Having said that you're not absolved of all of your sins because you hit the ejection button and ran over here waving the white flag of fuzzy troll art. You'll claw your way back into the Pantheon inner sanctum, because lets face it, they need anything they can get at this point and you have some sort of psychological dependence on it. You'll work for free and probably donate another $250, and be the first person to shit-talk RR and ban people in the future in order to reestablish your true believer status.

Your $250 is gone and its never coming back. You should really close this tab on your browser, forget about Pantheon, as someone else said above, cold turkey that shit.

Your posts are not insightful or funny. Thanks for the fuzzy trolls, your job here is done, your purpose has been served.

I guess I now know how little Brad helped to make everquest....

rrr_img_78425.jpg

tl;dr flex is mean.
I do not have $250 more to donate. I am banned from their innersanctum of crappy graphics and retard animations.

I just want an old school MMO experience again... I guess I will just play P1999 until a new one comes....

Tol_sl

shitlord
The pantheon posters are like an MMO version of The Nuremburg trials. Kyndread was only following orders. Nirtix didn't make any real decisions. How many will escape to Argentina with kickstarter funds (the nazi gold)?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
The pantheon posters are like an MMO version of The Nuremburg trials. Kyndread was only following orders. Nirtix didn't make any real decisions. How many will escape to Argentina with kickstarter funds (the nazi gold)?
rofl

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I want to say you're a big meany Flex, but really you're spot on. Ain't trying to pick on you Nirtixx, but you act as if you're carrying this huge cross, and just a few days ago you were the person nailing other people to them.

Bruman

Golden Squire
I want to say you're a big meany Flex, but really you're spot on. Ain't trying to pick on you Nirtixx, but you act as if you're carrying this huge cross, and just a few days ago you were the person nailing other people to them.
And now he's trying to go back to them, hah.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds like Sparkling might still be a dev. She was demoted on forums to light blue then put back to green which means Dev. So maybe she's still around!? Anyone able to confirm? Maybe that's why Kyn tucked and ran yesterday since that's when it happen.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Fat religious nutjobs infuriate me for some reason. That wife swap video that was posted earlier enacts the same response from me psychologically.

Just wanna knock the bitch out.

Anyone else?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I just want to get past all of the drama-excuses like Sparkling so we can back to the real issue: that even without the God squad, Brad isn't going to be able to make anything worth a shit as things stand now