Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Oldbased

> Than U
Come to think of it, I was only in one once. It had water damage, was closed down and I was tasked with sucking up all that clean water. No telling what sort of bacteria invaded me that week.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My best friend was a strip club DJ in our 20's, so I spent way more time at one than any one person(who doesn't work at one) should. Lots of good times, but lots of crazy, crazy chicks. Double-edged sword. I never go to them these days, even before I started dating my current girlfriend. Too much money for no pay-off(most of the time).

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
In Miami if you are looking for passion its a much better bet to goto any SoBe hotel bar. Russian ladies want to meet you and offer their services + Florida snow in a package deal.

@Vit, I missed u 2 bae

Also Tootsies used to be a Costco, its that big.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Smed is in San Diego. The titty bars are all 100% shit out here.
Dunno about that. Last time I was there I had a near threesome (other chick only did oral and just watched after that - WTF?) while I banged her stripper "girlfriend". That might not qualify for the Championship Belt but at least it was enough for the Intercontinental.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
We'll fly him down here to Miami. Strip clubs are one of the few things Florida does right.
brt in like 4 hours

someone call ole Gov. Rick Scott for some Rhode island style money, we'll build an mmo in my garage, get some student slave labor from some kids from full sail to build it for college credit,Full Sail University: Campus and Online Degreesnear my house bros. strong arm the people from project gorgon who live close too to work on it. then go back to full sail because gary gygax works there, get him to endorse it. profit.

florida mmo ya'll.

delirium_sl

shitlord
he used to work there then rofl, we'll sign his name on it anyway. we're following brad's example of just do whatever you want and lie about it. its better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
OOO maybe we can get Keith Parkinson do endorse the Art....
wink.png

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
i like it. someone seduce the widow Parkinson and widow Gygax, and we'll take over their respective estates.

delirium, you like fucking old women, get on it you old sabre tooth tiger gilf hunter

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
My father used to run a protection racket and book keeping operation in Philadelphia when I was a kid so on my court mandated weekends I was with him we would hit all the strip clubs up near Oregon ave where he would collect and work out of.

I remember going to my first strip club at around 13-14 and sitting at the bar drinking soda with a bunch of strippers smoking cigarettes and getting ready for the club to open. My father for my 16th birthday took all my friends out to the seediest club in Philly called Show & tel and he made every one of my friends to promise they told their parents we went and had a sleep over and pizza party.

To this day I have zero interest in strip clubs or sports betting.