Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Your dad was the Brad McQuaid of parenting.
It's funny because after 10 years of not talking to him I get a text from him out of the blue 2 months ago saying he's dying. So I pack up and drive a few hours to see him before he croaks and maybe scope some free stuff before the family scavenges it all.

It was a trap of course, My father had gone full schizophrenic in the 10 years since I seen him and basically was living in his paid off house with a shotgun on his lap surrounded by a 75inch fucking TV hooked up to a 4 CCTV cameras around his property. He was not dying he thought that his sisters along with BEST BUY are plotting to kill him and that I was part of the plan. Basically, He brought me over to murder me or something. Luckily, I was able to talk him down and GTFO and call the cops to have him committed while they ran tests on him. I got a text 3 weeks ago from him saying he got released and that "Everything done in the darkness will come to light"

So yeah...He's the Brad Mcquaid of Parenting.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's funny because after 10 years of not talking to him I get a text from him out of the blue 2 months ago saying he's dying. So I pack up and drive a few hours to see him before he croaks and maybe scope some free stuff before the family scavenges it all.

It was a trap of course, My father had gone full schizophrenic in the 10 years since I seen him and basically was living in his paid off house with a shotgun on his lap surrounded by a 75inch fucking TV hooked up to a 4 CCTV cameras around his property. He was not dying he thought that his sisters along with BEST BUY are plotting to kill him and that I was part of the plan. Basically, He brought me over to murder me or something. Luckily, I was able to talk him down and GTFO and call the cops to have him committed while they ran tests on him. I got a text 3 weeks ago from him saying he got released and that "Everything done in the darkness will come to light"

Damn, son. Your life is an after school movie waiting to happen.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
[bunch of stuff so crazy it hurts]

No sir, your dad is like the ghetto Howard Hughes of parenting.

Brad being your parent would have been much worse...

Brad would have told everyone what an amazing child you were and how awesome you were going to be when you grew up. He would tell everyone how hard he was working to make sure you were going to turn out to be a success. He would even go so far as to pass around photos of other people's children. He would talk about the prestigious boarding school he's sent you to, and how incredibly expensive it is. He would always be asking your family members for help with money or food or whatever.

Meanwhile he's making you live in a dog kennel while feeding you expired cans of dinty moore chili and beef stew he gets from the save a lot grocery store down the street. He's stealing all of your birthday and Christmas presents; conspicuously asking that people leave the receipts, you know, just in case you don't like them or they aren't the right size. He's also claiming that you are like four people for the purpose calculating tax credits.

When things get really rough he throws you down the stairs, takes you to the emergency room claiming you fell off your bike, and then throws a party upstairs where he and his buddies burn through the whole month's supply of painkillers the doctors prescribed for your broken arm.

Finally, the truth comes out when Brad's garage explodes because his homemade "candy factory" goes critical. Shattering what would have been a peaceful afternoon on a sleepy cul de sac, bits and pieces of lies, addiction, pain, and your upper palette and strewn all over the neighborhood. The fantasy world Brad had constructed for himself goes up in smoke, or up his nose, either way, you, his precious creation, are now dead. All that remains is for "The Darkness" to come closing in and cover brad, like a blanket made of crying. "The Darkness" of course, being a 6ft 8in 380lb convicted felon that will be Brad's cellmate.

So yeah, consider yourself lucky.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
When things get really rough he throws you down the stairs, takes you to the emergency room claiming you fell off your bike, and then throws a party upstairs where he and his buddies burn through the whole month's supply of painkillers the doctors prescribed for your broken arm.
Ok, I laughed out loud at this.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider

sf8k2e.jpg

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Do me a favor. Keith was a friend, and is no longer with us. Please leave him out of this.
I apologize man. We all respected him and love his art around here, trust me. Was just referencing a joke from earlier. With that said..

And woooosh.. joke right over the head.

I think everyone here on this forum adores Keith's work. The joke was a compliment to him.
Gygax is gone too. I was listing departed badasses.

I put Keith up their with the dude who created creatine, the internet, and the blowjob. I got his art on my wall as we speak, the joke was more like "Hey dawg, we got Einstein coding, want in?"

rrr_img_78768.png

Keith wouldn't have put Betty Page bangs on a man.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Was this used in any expansion? I've never seen this one before.

rrr_img_78769.jpg

that troll in rubicite is not fucking around. pvping his own group during a Lord Djarn raid.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
he has such awesome art. there is a lot of art on that site that would serve a rpg MMO well.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

I think we found Brad a replacement for Sparkling. He can be in charge of collections for Pantheon.

I hate to tell you this but creatine is completely fake. It does jack and shit. All you need to do isPrayerseveryday like God intended and you will get the results that you want. You can also cure cancer like this - that how I became cancer free myself.

God
Bless
EVERYONE