Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wonder if she knows Kyn showed up here drunk proclaiming things were about to get better when he thought she had left the project?! Oops...

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Wow, a whole 10 Likes on Facebook is their first goal? They should invest in some Tyen powa.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Show and tel was the only strip club that I was propositioned for booth sex with a middle aged woman who was 6+ months pregnant.

Or watched a 200lb black stripper beat the shit out of an Arab dude for heckling her during her show.

Though Charlie's dream was also terrible but they had lots of pagan bikers and my aunt was friends with all them so that was cool.
And this makes it bad why exactly?
smile.png

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw this comic and it kind of made me second guess whether a Biblical MMO would really be that terrible of an idea after all.

Seems like Pantheon might theoretically be able to scratch a certain kind of itch that Ever, Jane might not be able to reach. Specifically, I mean sometimes it might be fun to stick your cyber dick in the crazy without any real life risk.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Has Sparkle been completely purged from the Pantheon forums? I can't find anything from her on there. Did she never post there or something?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
"I am pleased to announce the promotion of Chris 'Joppa' Perkins to Associate Producer on the Pantheon team, placing him in charge of Lore, web site moderation and community, and audio/video"god damn and that motherfucker doesn't get paid a dime lol

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I feel kind of embarrassed for the folks on that website. I feel like I'm watching that bit on OandA where Opie took that skanks guitar, her most prized possession, and just smashed it leaving her with nothing. Hilarious yes, but a little bit of me was just sad and lost some humanity that day. That's how pantheon makes me feel.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I look at it kind of like this when I see these official "Press Releases" and videos and their little web site and such; any time I worked with a foreign military service they didn't come across as an actual military to me. They were like mentally handicapped children playing dress up in a poorly made costume. Sure, it's fun to laugh at them, and you fucking hate them when you have to work with them, because they're so corrupt and inept, but hey, they tried, kind of..

And rerolled is all like

but then you feel bad and its sad when ISIS kills like 600 of them, or in this case, people just hoping and wishing and running in circles jerking each other off praising Pantheon, which is just as bad.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Has Sparkle been completely purged from the Pantheon forums? I can't find anything from her on there. Did she never post there or something?
She never posts, unless its to chide the community for actually trying to discuss the game, problems or rumors we might have heard.
I will say that Radash (who is her son iirc) still post and is still listed as a dev (green name)

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She never posts, unless its to chide the community for actually trying to discuss the game, problems or rumors we might have heard.
I will say that Radash (who is her son iirc) still post and is still listed as a dev (green name)
Thinks he gets the belt for that?

Vitality

HUSTLE
So what's the consensus on the Radash guy, is he a pecker-head to the community? Has he done any good work with level design or whatever? I mean from what I could tell in that god awful video the landscapes looked pretty okay.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That thing is still sitting at 8 Likes. That's a monumental level of fail.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is what happens when you and your children never leave the house and the only outside human interaction you have is with the PeaPod driver when he drops off your pallette of pizza rolls and salisbury steak hungry man frozen dinners.