Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
but then you feel bad and its sad when ISIS kills like 600 of them, or in this case, people just hoping and wishing and running in circles jerking each other off praising Pantheon, which is just as bad.
Mass murder is definitely just as bad as Pantheon fanatics.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This is what happens when you and your children never leave the house and the only outside human interaction you have is with the PeaPod driver when he drops off your pallette of pizza rolls and salisbury steak hungry man frozen dinners.
Man I remember knocking out a full 40 count bag of pizza rolls by myself one night. I don't think I've had one since. It was glorious and I still felt like crying in the shower. I also had horrible gas. Dear god. It burned.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Need to make a correction Radash is NOT Sparklings son...I was mistaken in that sorry all
Also Radash has been very active in the community and Joppa is a top notch kind of guy, hes the one who did the music in the video

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Man I remember knocking out a full 40 count bag of pizza rolls by myself one night. I don't think I've had one since. It was glorious and I still felt like crying in the shower. I also had horrible gas. Dear god. It burned.
McCheese does that at least once a week.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This thread should really be about "that time I ate something and it made me cry like a rape victim."

Cue Mist and Tanooba

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's getting hot n heavy on MMORPG.com

Some mmorpg.com poster_sl said:
It's funny that you say it's ok for him to take the money that was meant to build the game but at the same time there is no need to pay the devs. You know.. the guys actually building the game?

Brad is a criminal and I wish mmorpg.com would finally take a stance and forbid any support for his criminal activities on this site.
Brad_sl said:
These lies really need to stop. I paid myself and my team. We worked from Sept. 2013 to April of 2014, when there was a dispute over how much I was paid. You can debate all you want about whether I was paid 'too much' for that period, but this 'the team wasn't paid anything' is misinformation at best. Where do you think the rest of the money raised went? 98% to the team and probably 2% to software licenses, etc.

The majority of the team left over this dispute. They left with the majority of the crowdfunded money. I am still here, working 8-12 hour days with my new team, and have made less then $1k. since April. I have sold a LOT of personal items and am currently selling a rental property so I can pay the bills while I and the new team poor our hears and souls into the game.
So that's now over a year I've worked on this project, and I'm a criminal because I've been paid ~$46k? And the rest of the ~$147k that went to the old team -- they haven't touched the game since April. What should get your more upset? Who walked with their portion of the money and who stayed?

All I know is that I've learned a lot about team building, working with volunteer teams, and working remotely. The result is this new team is not only very talented but incredibly committed and working their butts off. When crowdfunding does come in, I give it to the team members who work crazy hours and who don't have day jobs. And of course, there's software and hardware that needs to be paid for.

But is there proof or is the game just vaporware?
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - - YouTube

We try to release a movie every 1-2 months showing measurable forward progress, with screenshots more frequently. Take a look at the August movie and compare it to the one we just released. This game is being made and it's coming together relatively quickly. Do we still need more funding than crowdsourcing to finish it? Preferably yes. And we hope that these movies mitigate risk for the potential investor and that funding will come 'soon'. In the meantime, we continue to move this game forward and at the same time keep the community informed with our progress via these movies and screenshots.

Anyway, I don't usually participate in these threads, but the 'criminal' this, and the 'team didn't get paid' that just has to be addressed. And so I'm addressing it: it's a bunch of crap. That said, despite the misinformation and negativity, the team and I are tenacious. I'm not going anywhere, that's for sure. Come hell or high water, Pantheon will be finished.
-Brad
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - The Pub at MMORPG.COM - General Discussion Forums at MMORPG.com

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I know your pain. I even gave away some gimmes to spread the wealth and I still can't give you nets.
One net per person. You will never be able to give them another. That message is misleading and shit.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Nothing to show for it? Have you read this thread!? I haven't been this entertained by an MMO since EQ.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
46k for one of ReRolled's top threads.

I wonder how much J49 has spent on hookers to entertain us.