Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Pantheon will be finished!!!! 30 years from now, on the Playstation 9 and BroBox 5000 and the uWii!!! PC gaming will be dead and Brad will have to go back to codeland to reinvent the console vision

Vitality

HUSTLE
Pantheon will be finished!!!! 30 years from now, on the Playstation 9 and BroBox 5000 and the uWii!!! PC gaming will be dead and Brad will have to go back to codeland to reinvent the console vision
I think he's going to try and re-invent a table top board game 30 years from now. It's going to be a mixture of Chutes and Ladders and SORRY!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha love how Brad makes the old team out like the bad guys.

Bottom line is silus caught Brad stealing and he only fessed up when he was presented with the proof.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He's selling a rental property to pay the bills? Did he buy a rental property that is losing money month after month? He can't even landlord right?

gogojira_sl

shitlord
All of the money should have went into development and not a single fucking one of them should have taken money. Then again when it went beyond Kickstarter and into "your shit is withdrawing immediately," if you were dumb enough to put money into the piggy bank I don't feel bad for you losing money.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
He's selling a rental property to pay the bills? Did he buy a rental property that is losing money month after month? He can't even landlord right?
I can't landlord right either ;\ couldnt sell my house in CT, so had to rent it. Rentals in the area went for less than my mortgage. Hard to make money renting when property tax is a ludicrious 5200$ on a shitty suburban home. Meanwhile my in laws have a huuuuuge lake house in VA, tons of land, and pay 1/3rd what I do in property tax. Fuck CT ;\

/back on topic

This thread is just so much fun to check in on. Brad posting has renewed my interest, maybe I should open up my wallet to the fine worker bees making Pantstheon!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I can't landlord right either ;\ couldnt sell my house in CT, so had to rent it. Rentals in the area went for less than my mortgage. Hard to make money renting when property tax is a ludicrious 5200$ on a shitty suburban home. Meanwhile my in laws have a huuuuuge lake house in VA, tons of land, and pay 1/3rd what I do in property tax. Fuck CT ;\

/back on topic

This thread is just so much fun to check in on. Brad posting has renewed my interest, maybe I should open up my wallet to the fine worker bees making Pantstheon!
Back off topic. I'm a landlord in CT, I make money on my property even though I live in one of the apartments (my property taxes are $7200/yr). Then again, this is a rental property (like that idiot Brad's). You are just trying to rent out a single family home, which almost never pays for itself. In other words, you aren't a failure of a landlord, you just decided to rent a place you couldn't sell. He just fails at investing in real estate, like everything else he does. He's a dude who got lucky once and doesn't learn. His biggest problem is he thinks he's much smarter than he actually is.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider