Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Sevens

Log Wizard
So like every other MMO in existence where you get the privilege of picking between one of two teams.
it has nothing to do with picking teams, this was only posted because there was rumors that Pantheon would not have "evil" or evil things in it, only wanted to show that it wont be the christian mmo everyone thought
anyways take what you will from it.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Advanced Forum Detail Topic - The State of Pantheon's Lore
Well this should answer any questions you have about if Pantheon will be a Christian mmo...seems Joppa has a good handle on the lore and plans to make it fully light vs dark. Good vs Evil with the players able to choose evil if they so choose
Reverants are still out but not because of real life religious reasons.
I sure hope it's not what I think it is.
I read his post doesn't say "Good vs. Evil" because frankly that's the stupidest thing and is over done.

It's nice to have "evil" gods and "good" gods and plenty in between. By evil I mean filthy, nasty, gods that promotes necromancy, incest, lust, hatred, selfishness...etc. While other "good" gods who promote nature, kindness, purity, goodwill...etc. And of course plenty who are just neutral/have their own things.

If this is going to turn into Good vs. Evil, then I lost interest. (lost interest in the game, not this amazing thread).

Sevens

Log Wizard
I sure hope it's not what I think it is.
I read his post doesn't say "Good vs. Evil" because frankly that's the stupidest thing and is over done.

It's nice to have "evil" gods and "good" gods and plenty in between. By evil I mean filthy, nasty, gods that promotes necromancy, incest, lust, hatred, selfishness...etc. While other "good" gods who promote nature, kindness, purity, goodwill...etc. And of course plenty who are just neutral/have their own things.

If this is going to turn into Good vs. Evil, then I lost interest. (lost interest in the game, not this amazing thread).
Its not Good vs Evil
This whole thread was just simply to show that there will be evil in the world...its not all fuzzy trolls and rainbow unicorns

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Phew, good, I'm all caught up.

Gogojira is the official tranny white knight and Sevens posts are still boring.

Also, tranny-statusis relevantinsofar as it was the point of contention between Sparkles and Nirtixx. Nirtixx brought that issue to both the Pantheon team and to RR, no one drew the conclusion he is a tranny via pictures or net sleuthing. So carry on.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Phew, good, I'm all caught up.

Gogojira is the official tranny white knight and Sevens posts are still boring.

Also, tranny-statusis relevantinsofar as it was the point of contention between Sparkles and Nirtixx. Nirtixx brought that issue to both the Pantheon team and to RR, no one drew the conclusion he is a tranny via pictures or net sleuthing. So carry on.
No you creatine-brained mouthbreather, it's not relevant to why people should ignore her and think she's a fucking idiot. It is relevant to why she quit a team she should have never been involved with, although the trash heap Pantheon team accepts all garbage that walks through the door.

Bruman

Golden Squire
It's not a rerolled thread without some sort of tranny drama.
Pft, what would YOU know about that?!

No you creatine-brained mouthbreather, it's not relevant to why people should ignore her and think she's a fucking idiot. It is relevant to why she quit a team she should have never been involved with, although the trash heap Pantheon team accepts all garbage that walks through the door.
Damn son, why so angry in the morning?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Gogo found out Samus was a woman when he was 8 and never got over it. Those feels. That confusion. The arousal.

rrr_img_79411.jpg

The consequences were never the same.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
True. I'd just like to ask him questions about Brads involvement and watch him lie to himself and us. The knock on Brad this whole time is his lack of activity with the team and community. Going way back to the original team. The devs would email him and not get replies. Plus! and I'm beating the dead horse here...I want joppa to tell me what coding Brad is actually doing in game? He uses that as his reason to be unavailable and go MIA. So let's find out what he's doing. Surely this Joppa guy would know what Brad has been doing In the game world? My guess is the true answer Is a big fat zero of actual in game work but let's see if he lies for Brad or realizes what's really going on. Guys like Kyn have refused to address this with Brad. Don't want to upset the master. Speaking of Kyn, he still passed out with a bottle?