Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Brad is pretty much Bojack Horseman.
Back in the 90s
I produced a very famous MMO
I'm Brad McQuaid the designer (Brad McQuaid)
Brad McQuaid the CEO
Don't act like you don't know
And I'm trying to hold on to my past
It's been so long
I don't think I'm gonna last
I guess I'll just try
And make you understand
That I'm more Game God than a man
Or I'm more man than a Game God
BoQuaid!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kyndread- can I ask you a serious question without any spin in your answer? it won't force you to break NDA or anything.

hah kyndread returns, oh and surprise surprise, now he says he was drunk. you need to get your lies straight, dude. or at the least delete your posts before you make them!
Oh they're straight. I didn't feel good about lying about it, but then its not something you would yell out from atop your roof either. Also, that and another time soon after that that I was alluding to in my previous post, was a serious wake up call for me to lay off the sauce. I'm sorry that nobody here can relate or has any compassion about my problems, so this will be the end of that topic at least my involvement in adding/responding to it. I'm sure it will make for some fun jokes for you all for a good day or so.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh they're straight. I didn't feel good about lying about it, but then its not something you would yell out from atop your roof either. Also, that and another time soon after that that I was alluding to in my previous post, was a serious wake up call for me to lay off the sauce. I'm sorry that nobody here can relate or has any compassion about my problems, so this will be the end of that topic at least my involvement in adding/responding to it. I'm sure it will make for some fun jokes for you all for a good day or so.
Next time you try to drink yourself to death, try harder.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No promises that I can even answer it, depends on what it is. But sure, what would you like to know?
Have you witnessed any of Brads work in game on pantheon? If so, what has he done? Is his work output on par with the other devs that are working on the game? I'm really curious what Brad is doing when he "says back to coding." What is he coding?!

You know what... its cool. I'm gone. Sorry I couldn't get to your question Convo, maybe send it to me privately. But I don't need to subject myself to the likes of Gavin and Trickle. Some of you people are the really the most cruel and heartless bunch I have ever come across. Look what you did to Nirrtix. Made her feel like crap and stomped all over her. For what? To make you feel better about yourselves? I just can't relate to people who treat others with such contempt. Adios.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know what... its cool. I'm gone. Sorry I couldn't get to your question Convo, maybe send it to me privately. But I don't need to subject myself to the likes of Gavin and Trickle. Some of you people are the really the most cruel and heartless bunch I have ever come across. Look what you did to Nirrtix. Made her feel like crap and stomped all over her. For what? To make you feel better about yourselves? I just can't relate to people who treat others with such contempt. Adios.
rrr_img_79431.jpg

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
But Brad can put a crew of slave labor together and promise them riches and fame knowing full well there will be no payoff for anybody... This you're cool with. But a bit of flaming on forum known for roasting everyone and each other, this is where you draw the line?

C'mon man you knew the score when you signed up. This is what we old farts call a cop out.

Oldbased

> Than U
The fact he posted that 4 minutes after Convo to me just looks like he wanted a way out of the question. So I'm guessing no, he hasn't seen shit done by Brad game wise.
The whole abuse by Gav is just a excuse. Even the most loved here get trashed at some point.

Sigh, ok one more post. I sent this in a private message to Convo. Guess he logged off. I thought he would likely share it here. Anyway, here is what I said.

Yes he has been coding, he used to be a programmer back before Everquest was made and codes in C or C++ I believe. As far as what specifics I cannot give that out. What I can say is I can see his updates in the folder for the game though, and his contributions seem significant to say the least to me. I'm not trying to play it up, and I'm sure you have no reason to believe anything I say, but he really is up coding late at night with several other programmers, and they have really taken us far from where we started. I know this information isn't fun to goof on, as it goes against what everyone else has been saying, at least on rerolled. I wouldn't lie for him though or make it up if it wasn't true. Also I probably wouldn't still be involved if it wasn't true. My time is limited and I could be using it elsewhere if I thought we had no chance for success or if people were just goofing off.