Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure Brad engaging in the community again or releasing Pantheon would garner more than a tepid response from this community. Pretty sure we'd be as passionate as ever!

The only way I see him getting traction here is if the game is release, fun, solid, and not only devs and officials of the company, but also Brad, admit he had nothing to do with it so sorry for ever existing.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
...I am not sure what he could produce at this point that wouldn't be met with derision from this board.
A decent, finished game?

If VG had been fully finished and released when it should have been, I don't think many people would have hated on it at all. Hell, it was released far too early as it was and few people complained about VG itself - most of our bitching was aimed at Brad, the passing of blame and the stupid drama bullshit like Pills and the Parking Lot. But what are the odds that Pantheon will reach even VG levels of playability? That has to be pretty close to nil at this point so all we really have right now is to point at this shitshow and laugh.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I like how the Pantheon Facebook page has 7000 likes. I'd guess 6955 of them are Tyen fakes.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Looks like they heard you and reduced the size of the dialogue box.

4iY5fsV.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Treants have traditional family values, while wood golems often engage in homosexual(or pollen on pollen) activities. Or is the other way around? I forget.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Golems are created by someone Treants are capable of reproducing by some method. So Golem are a magical creation of someone while Treants are naturally occurring magical creatures.