Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Dalien

Registered Hodor
You tell Aradune Mithara: wow, we got smoked!
Aradune Mithara tells you: we sure did -- we need to bring a bigger group next time!
I love the group chat in these screenshots. So legit. It was good in the videos too.

Emotiv

Silver Squire
Aradune associating with lowly plebs in the game world is maybe the least realistic part of that video

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looks like they heard you and reduced the size of the dialogue box.

4iY5fsV.jpg
another screen shot with a bunch of randomly placed NPC's that have no connection with each other.

Brad at least take the time to mock up a few different version of the orcs so you can put together a decent camp. This haphazard throw everything plus the kitchen sink into one dungeon looks like crap (I mean a bigger pile of crap than it needs to).

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I kinda thought the same thing. He could at least make the camp look intentional. What in the heck is golem, skeleton, treasure hunter, orc, and a kobold doing in camp? Save yourself some work and put 5-10 orcs with generic names and then make a bigger orc with some armor and a cool name. That way it at least makes some sense. He could spread out his assets that way too. He's burning all his free unity assets in one screenshot. lol (Well maybe not free but nevertheless)

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I kinda thought the same thing. He could at least make the camp look intentional. What in the heck is golem, skeleton, treasure hunter, orc, and a kobold doing in camp? Save yourself some work and put 5-10 orcs with generic names and then make a bigger orc with some armor and a cool name. That way it at least makes some sense. He could spread out his assets that way too. He's burning all his free unity assets in one screenshot. lol (Well maybe not free but nevertheless)
They grouped And farming Brad.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
to be kinda fair, in sol b, you could have bats, 2 different kinds of spiders, kobalds fire giants and a big fucking red dragon all close to the same spot. though yeah, none of that shit spawns together.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Alright so I normally like to stay out of the terrible screenshot discussion but this one is too good to pass up

1) The text says "You tell Aradune Mithara: wow, we got smoked". So they just changed the tell/whisper chat color to cyan to make it look like they were grouped. Group functionality clearly not in
2) The response tell color is typical guild chat color, probably an attempt to make people think guilds and guild chat are in? Why isn't the response tell the same color as the incoming tell so you can see what kind of conversation you're having clearly?
3) No corpses in that screenshot, nobody else around, the aforementioned smoke and mirrors trying to pretend they are grouped/partied. Who does he think he's kidding? He's trying to sell this game to veteran gamers and the old EQ crowd... like we wouldn't notice.
4) Alric Belou is clearly within aggro range yet, isn't attacking.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Brad, you should allow the players themselves to create the game. You can charge them a monthly fee while they assemble the game of their dreams!

delirium_sl

shitlord
Alright so I normally like to stay out of the terrible screenshot discussion but this one is too good to pass up

1) The text says "You tell Aradune Mithara: wow, we got smoked". So they just changed the tell/whisper chat color to cyan to make it look like they were grouped. Group functionality clearly not in
2) The response tell color is typical guild chat color, probably an attempt to make people think guilds and guild chat are in? Why isn't the response tell the same color as the incoming tell so you can see what kind of conversation you're having clearly?
3) No corpses in that screenshot, nobody else around, the aforementioned smoke and mirrors trying to pretend they are grouped/partied. Who does he think he's kidding? He's trying to sell this game to veteran gamers and the old EQ crowd... like we wouldn't notice.
I noticed the /tell colors too, but I also noticed Elenac listed under Aradune in the upper left corner. I would say they probably have very basic grouping function in but they probably don't have group chat configured. It its current state it probably just merely lists you with others you are "grouped" with and thats it. I doubt the group function is even splitting XP.

You can't really judge by color of chat text though because I knew plenty of people who played both EQ and VG that would change their txt colors to ones that were easier for them to read. It would confuse me becuse I was so used to tells being purple but they set them to yellow or something.

I doubt they have the corpse mechanic in yet. They most likely only have basic death mechanic if that. They have not really said anything on the death mechanic so it is hard to tell.

The did say they can use /aggro to toggle it on and off so I took that to mean if they didnt want the NPCs running up and attacking them, they would just toggle it off.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I noticed the /tell colors too, but I also noticed Elenac listed under Aradune in the upper left corner. I would say they probably have very basic grouping function in but they probably don't have group chat configured. It its current state it probably just merely lists you with others you are "grouped" with and thats it. I doubt the group function is even splitting XP.

You can't really judge by color of chat text though because I knew plenty of people who played both EQ and VG that would change their txt colors to ones that were easier for them to read. It would confuse me becuse I was so used to tells being purple but they set them to yellow or something.

I doubt they have the corpse mechanic in yet. They most likely only have basic death mechanic if that. They have not really said anything on the death mechanic so it is hard to tell.

The did say they can use /aggro to toggle it on and off so I took that to mean if they didnt want the NPCs running up and attacking them, they would just toggle it off.
I think it is his defensive target. He has him selected and in the back with a blue circle.

Silence_sl

shitlord

I think this is shaping up to be the most pathetic attempt of all time at making a video game.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Brad, you should allow the players themselves to create the game. You can charge them a monthly fee while they assemble the game of their dreams!
That's why Brad is shystering folks to pay for his Unity escapades. Unity appreciates his delusional thinking... all the way to the bank.