Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
To be fair slapping together what he did in Unity with canned assets would take about as long as you'd expect here

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Interesting, I would like to know more.
You and NPH

rrr_img_91220.jpg

Bruman

Golden Squire
<rerolled fuzzy trolls> will be the guild.
What about <Nittrix's Ham Curtain Traps>?

Is there really a possibility that Pantheon becomes an actual playable game?
1. All of us thought it would have completely been dead by now, but it's not.
2. The second biggest joke involved with the project, Sparkles, got canned.
3. The videos, as much as we may not want to admit it, have been showing steady improvements through the past 4-5 months.
4. SOE -> Daybreak -> Layoffgate makes everything look better by comparison.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there really a possibility that Pantheon becomes an actual playable game?
A very low one. The real question you want to ask is if there is a chance that Pantheon becomes an actual game worth playing. The chances of that are pretty low for any attempt at an mmo.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I won't like. That most recent video of the big open outside zone with some mobs walking around had me impressed. Now I'm not talking impressed in the general sense, but only relative to my expectations on this project.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I hope the VC thing is true. I never want this thread to end.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Havent heard anything about them getting funding. I would be happy for them if they did. Just don't get greedy this time around, Brad... The project needs to be the priority, not back paying you for 8 months of work.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
If they got VC, I hope for the sake of both VR and the investors, someone other than Brad is managing the financials.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Havent heard anything about them getting funding. I would be happy for them if they did. Just don't get greedy this time around, Brad... The project needs to be the priority, not back paying you for 8 months of work.
Games like Crowfall has to hurt them a bit. There has been several games that have popped up over the last 6 months that have overshadowed Pantheon's push to get funded. I just can't take them seriously and their last video didn't help. If a small group of my students were to start up a KS showing off Unity stuff I would take them more seriously than Pantheon.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Games like Crowfall has to hurt them a bit. There has been several games that have popped up over the last 6 months that have overshadowed Pantheon's push to get funded. I just can't take them seriously and their last video didn't help. If a small group of my students were to start up a KS showing off Unity stuff I would take them more seriously than Pantheon.
can you teach me and gogo? We can all make our old school PVE game