Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Joppa

rrr_img_92089.jpg

For starters, the game is all mostly smoke and mirrors. The most recent demo is nice for screenshots and short video clips, but the core of the game is empty, has no soul, and is barely playable. At the current rate of development, they might have some form of a game maybe in 5 or 6 years. Whether anyone will want to play it is another story. Personally I am glad I never donated even 1 dollar to the project. In fact I made money on it but not nearly enough for all the time I put into it.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
What else would you like to know?
I don't know, I mean "shit is broken and will never come out" sounds like something someone bitter would say and I think you've done it before. Don't get me wrong, it's absolutely in the realm of possibility but I feel like if that Monty dude said it, it might carry more weight.

How long have you been going Kyn? What is your opinion on Brad and Joppa?
I ended my working relationship today. Brad is an ok guy actually. He really just wants to see the game made at any cost. Joppa is kind of a douche when you get to know him. He's super anal and power hungry. He doesn't mind who he treads upon on his climb up the ladder. The joke is on him though that now that he is at the top get ready to do a lot of work for a project that likely will never see the light of day or at least meet AAA standards.

I don't know, I mean "shit is broken and will never come out" sounds like something someone bitter would say and I think you've done it before. Don't get me wrong, it's absolutely in the realm of possibility but I feel like if that Monty dude said it, it might carry more weight.
Its not broken, it just has no substance and is boring as fuck right now.