Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This Kyn dude is sounding upset that he wanted to be BFF's with Brad but then Brad went behind his back and played Truth or Dare with this Joppa fellow so Kyn unfriended Brad on facebook and is now spreading truthful or not (but most certainly biased) rumors around the hallways of Rerolled

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
It is taking some people a long time to realize this, but everyone comes around eventually. Brad don't give a fuck about you... He cares about doing as little work as possible and getting paid for it. The never ending carousel of morons continues as they do the work and Brad collects the checks.

/wave original dev team
/wave amateur dev team 1
/wave sparkling crew
/wave amateur dev team 2
/smile current amateur dev team

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd love to know what size of the pie Brad thinks he deserves currently. Not that it will happen but say someone stepped up and invested 500k. How much would Brad take off the top right away? For his "back pay" 100k? Maybe 150k? what would he pay a guy like Monty for basically grinding it out?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Dude sounds like the salty 'old guard' staff at any operation where new management comes into a failing business and actually makes people work.

'Bbbut it was so fun in the old days! Flat management structure!'

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pantheon "the making of" has pretty been more entertaining than most of the games that have actually released. Let's hope it does drag out another 5 or 6 years. Once it's out it will have what 3-4 months of I told you so's? And then it will be gone forever.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Kyndread and his whinging actually made me believe that this project has a slim chance of ever being made. If joppa is kicking asses and taking names , then bully for joppa. Lets hope brad doesnt run him off or invite him to any meetings held in the parking lot

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
This is some serious meta shit man. The Kyndread/Joppa combo now has RR back on board with Pantheon. Well played sirs, well played. This just might turn it around for Van..err, Pantheon.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Kyndread and his whinging actually made me believe that this project has a slim chance of ever being made. If joppa is kicking asses and taking names , then bully for joppa. Lets hope brad doesnt run him off or invite him to any meetings held in the parking lot
Yeah, Kyndread's posts here wreak of so much butthurt that it's actually been positive PR for Pantheon.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I like how he criticizes Joppa for actually trying to get people to work on the game while simultaneously complaining that there's nothing done and it's unplayable

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, Kyndread's posts here wreak of so much butthurt that it's actually been positive PR for Pantheon.
That was what i was thinking, whatever he intended to accomplish by coming here and "spilling the beans" sure didn't work out the way he wanted.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
unless its some kind of reverse trolling attempt to get us interested in pantheon.
tongue.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I really think Brad should suck it up, get back in here, and bring us up to date on all the progress being made.

Unless there really is no progress, in which case he's going to continue hiding. Either way, you know that he reads this thread.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
What did anyone expect from a group that has been completely unprofessional from day one. It's obvious no one has understood the work environment or tone of the team. Sounds like Kyn was in it as if this was some casual buddies just moving along as time allowed. Then comes a long Joppa that's trying to run a company. Sounds like this is a manifestation of Brad's historical issue. He simply cannot lead. Someone needs to set the tone and make it understood what the group's purpose. He also can't bring on hired guns that are actually not hired at all but more or less volunteers and expect them act as if they're getting full salaries. On the flip side, he could simply make it understood the expectations.

This is a mess and everyone knew that from the start. Pantheon's chance sailed after the Kickstarter failed.

I'd like to know where the money is coming from as Kyn said people are getting paid as money comes in.... from where? My other questions would be is Pantheon anything more than a basic piecing together of Unity?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Sounds like this is a manifestation of Brad's historical issue. He simply cannot lead.
Can't be emphasized enough. Brad should stick to ideas/design and leave management to someone else. If he ever did that with Pantheon, I'd be far more optimistic of its chances.