Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait, is Kyn the dude who told us all off in a drunktard tirade?

You sound more fuzzy troll era.
IAMcCQx.gif

Haha. I think I might use this dis with people who don't even know WTF Pantheon is.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Raise your hand if you told Kyndread that Brad would dump him the second someone better came along!

People have been saying it from the very beginning Kyn, and you were too arrogant to listen.

I find this hilarious. This will make what? The fourth time you've quit the project and the third time you came here to rant about it? In all the rants you've done, never was there any substance and that's because you never did anything. Your contribution was locking threads and banning people, talking in teamspeak like you were valuable to the project. Joppa, who I don't know shit about, comes in and Brad picks him over you. Joppa calls you out for not doing anything, which you never did... Sounds legit!

God bless everyone

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well, seems to me the team and the project in general right now is in the best shape ever. All the crazies are gone, the people left are actually working and making substantial progress. From my point of view Joppa is exactly the kind of person they needed the most, someone who "cracks the whip" and gets stuff done. A real MMO is a very complex and big project, you certainly wont get it done by being laid back and fool around...

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Lets see, of people doing actual substantial work, maybe 5. And more or less pro bono, they probably get paid more frequently than I did as money comes in.
I've known that for a while that I had outlived my usefulness I suppose. He definitely favored Joppa far more than me in the last few months. But Joppa was getting results so it makes sense. Its kind of like the sith, you want the strongest person as your apprentice.
So let me get this straight... you didn't get paid as frequently because you didn't do as much work. You didn't have much to show besides logging into Skype, talking in TeamSpeak, and you're surprised that the guy doing actual work is in a better position than you?
This isn't the video games industry, you can't just do nothing but manage a community and get paid for... wait, shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Kyndread posted

Pantheon is a hoax
smoke and mirrors
will see the light of day in 5 or 6 years if ever
is a shell of a game
has no soul
joppa ruined the chill laid back environment of the team

kyndread also posted

joppa is making people work on the project
is a good leader who gets things done
the game is (barely)playable
is a prick because he expects team members to work on the game.

all those posts from the same person in the same day.

i have to ask, if you laugh when asked if this game will ever be made under joppa, how the hell did you think the game was ever going to be made with everyone sitting around with their thumbs up their asses?
were you just milking this thing because brad was kicking back some donation dollars to you and you didnt want the gravy train to end? if i had to guess, the one involved in a hoax was you and joppa is the one who put an end to it.

Bottom line is the game is going to be crap and there is no escaping that fact. It doesn't matter how hard they are working on it now, its still crap. Anyone who thinks it will actually turn into something worth playing is delusional. But at least you can't say you haven't been warned.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bottom line is the game is going to be crap and there is no escaping that fact. It doesn't matter how hard they are working on it now, its still crap. Anyone who thinks it will actually turn into something worth playing is delusional. But at least you can't say you haven't been warned.
How come you never learned unity to help out?

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Fucking lol, you're trying to make Rerolled see the light? Do you know this board's history? You're like Nirrtix but less interesting and with grammar that doesn't read like Google translations.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Made kyndread is just attempting a ruse on us.
Yea. A few of us talked about that. I think it's more likely that his Stockholm syndrome hasn't fully wore off. He's really not saying anything we didn't know. Maybe just Joppa being hitler but I heard he has the voice of an angel when he sings so who knows..