Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

iannis

Musty Nester
He only had to steal foodstamps from the mentally ill to do it.

Mr. McQuaid, you are exactly the sort of Christian Hero that you think you are.

Dejoblue_sl

shitlord
Here is a topic of discussion:

PRotF is not the next WoW killer, however it is further along than EQN.

Brad was let go (or resigned) in the layoff round when Vanguard was canned months ago before the recent layoffs.

I find it amusing that he is further along than an entirely funded and staffed development studio, albeit DBG has half of what they had but they are still funded, have a proprietary engine and a full roster of developers.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How the fuck is showing store bought unity assets progress? People need to fucking get over it already that EQN isn't the game they wanted.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck is showing store bought unity assets progress? People need to fucking get over it already that EQN isn't the game they wanted.
Amen brother. Using Brad as an example of a job well done sounds laughably ignorant. Sure, the first person who made that joke maybe got a giggle or smile but after pages of the same joke being rehashed...it's just getting pathetic. Oh, and if anyone really believes that shit...well that does make me laugh a bit thinking about it.

Warflagon

Peasant
EQN and everquest in general are dead it seems to me. But what does that have to do with the this mess? I HEAR vampires bounce.....