Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
So fucking sad, but its exactly the way I feel. Remember 15 years ago thinking how much potential Massive Multiplayers had...
i was just thinkin this, i remember being like 11-12 when i first hopped on my cousins PC and played EQ i was thinking to myself, HOOLLYYY SHIITITTTT i cant wait till i get a bit older MMOS/online games are going to be INSANENENENENNEENENE

yeah never happened not even close, socom 2 on the playstation 2 was pretty dope though i loved that online totally irrelevent.

Eronakis_sl

shitlord
As much as I was in dire anticipation for Vanguard when it was released, I told my self to never put my self in the same situation. I'll patiently wait for Pantheon. What I am most curious about is their class design and combat mechanics.

As much as I was in dire anticipation for Vanguard when it was released, I told my self to never put my self in the same situation. I'll patiently wait for Pantheon. What I am most curious about is their class design and combat mechanics.
Haha yeah. I had a User ID or like #140 on the official Vanguard SOH forums. There's was tons of neckbeard discussion back in the day.

I was really excited to make it into beta. Then I logged in for about 2 hours, and uninstalled.
frown.png

Regardless of it was a good game or not (it wasn't) the hitching was so bad, it was like listening to a music stream that randomly cuts out, or a CD that skips all the time. So annoying I would just rather not even listen ...

Eronakis_sl

shitlord
Haha yeah. I had a User ID or like #140 on the official Vanguard SOH forums. There's was tons of neckbeard discussion back in the day.

I was really excited to make it into beta. Then I logged in for about 2 hours, and uninstalled.
frown.png

Regardless of it was a good game or not (it wasn't) the hitching was so bad, it was like listening to a music stream that randomly cuts out, or a CD that skips all the time. So annoying I would just rather not even listen ...
Vanguard was a decent game. I had fun. It had some interesting class ideas as well. The problem with Vanguard is they launched an unfinished game and that's why many people consider it a bad game. At it's core it wasn't.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If they get to the point of real funding, no one will care about Brad shenanigans anymore and we will all try it if it releases.
All he'll do is pull another Microsoft/Vanguard. Hell, he already jumped the gun and ran off with a ton of money before he had even secured any real funding for his game. Brad lacks any form of respect for is employees or his fans. The only way Pantheon could actually stand a fighting chance is if Brad finally did something decent for the first time in his life by dying in a car fire so he's no longer in a position to abort the project for a second time should they find someone stupid enough to actually trust him with money.