Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good, hopefully it comes out and is successful. That way, Brad can take all the credit for yet another project he did absolutely nothing on.
I have no interest in how fairly credit is apportioned in the gaming industry. I also won't profess to know what he is or isn't contributing to this project, as that's between him and the Pantheon team. I just want a challenging, group oriented game without spreadsheet, boring itemization. Maybe Pantheon is it, maybe it will turn out to suck, maybe it won't come out at all.

In the meantime, I can be supportive of the team because they *are* making progress that looks good to me. I will follow the project for as long as it aligns with what I want out of a game and hope it succeeds because I don't want a niche game like this to fail regardless of the drama surrounding the project lead.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
The team is sound.
rrr_img_97319.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i think they are doing a good job considering where this all came from. At this point it's all about execution on their end. They'll have an alpha soon enough and we will be able to truly judge them based on how it performs and how quickly they make changes. It's impressive there is anything being shown let alone something that might turn out to be enjoyable.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Very shocked this ship has been righted in any form or fashion. Pulling for them, not with much faith, but regardless.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Very shocked this ship has been righted in any form or fashion. Pulling for them, not with much faith, but regardless.
It's hard to not pull for them a little but it is even more difficult not to have a little fun at their expense. I don't doubt they'll put something out if they can keep a team together but they'll have to accept being the butt of a few jokes. Anyway.... who knows what will come out of this project.

Bruman

Golden Squire
It's hard to not pull for them a little but it is even more difficult not to have a little fun at their expense. I don't doubt they'll put something out if they can keep a team together but they'll have to accept being the butt of a few jokes. Anyway.... who knows what will come out of this project.
1374802587-0.jpg

Thlayli

Lord Nagafen Raider
At best they'll put together a Unity placeholder tech demo. I'm going to remain 100% skeptical on this until I hear that a real publisher has picked it up, which I doubt will ever happen.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It would be cool if they could pull this off, but the bad start and general distrust is a lot to overcome. It would be cool to see a niche game succeed and provide income for a small studio. But I think the genre has been pretty well saturated though and doubt if many other than a bunch of old farts even care anymore.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I think even if this does somehow get made and released the studio is still going to go up in flames due to some sort of shady Brad shenanigans. I just can't see any other outcome.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah given Brads track record, I fail to see how anyone can even endorse this even if it were modestly presentable. This guy has trashed so many people's livelihood to feed his drug induced dirt biking hobby time, I refuse to give him any support. Watching all the bandwagoners jump back on Brad's nuts after one update is pretty amusing, though.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
It would be cool if they could pull this off, but the bad start and general distrust is a lot to overcome. It would be cool to see a niche game succeed and provide income for a small studio. But I think the genre has been pretty well saturated though and doubt if many other than a bunch of old farts even care anymore.
If they get to the point of real funding, no one will care about Brad shenanigans anymore and we will all try it if it releases.