Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Can someone tell me why the tone of his thread has changed so much? They posted a screen shot, and now everyone is convinced of the game's completion and success? Did I miss something?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I believe we all thought the project, the vision, the masterpiece, would go nowhere after what happened with the Kickstarter, and then the God Squad. But it looks like something is actually taking shape.

Also it's great to compare this game making visual progress, compared to EQN which is stuck in limbo

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Screenshots are worthless. They've taken months to show off what real level designers could pull off within a day. Show some animation or some of those supposedly new, non Unity store, models they claim to have.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn Convo has literally turned into some kind of Cult member for brad. I fear for his mental state.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Damn Convo has literally turned into some kind of Cult member for brad. I fear for his mental state.
Convo has been extremely objective, cautious, and level headed with regards to Pantheon's development. This is a baseless claim.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Screenshots are worthless. They've taken months to show off what real level designers could pull off within a day. Show some animation or some of those supposedly new, non Unity store, models they claim to have.
We should all know the following by now about any mmo game in development:

1. Developer ideas, plans, promises, and nice words mean less than nothing.

2. Screen shots mean nothing.

3. Scripted promotional vids mean very, very little.

4. True, unscripted vids of actual gameplay are probably worth paying attention to.

5. Playable demos (alpha/beta/etc.) *might* give a true first glance at a game's potential.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Exceptional thread name change.
Of course, I knew instantly what it was. Nice name, though
smile.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
But they have screenshots with grass and it's not brown!! Real progress!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds like a bunch of people double downing on being wrong. Brad is going to kick you all in the face with a big fat round house of I told you so!

Game is shaping up. Screen here and there is just to keep a presence until they drop their big update next month. It doesnt really matter what people think at this point, I know these guys are doing a good job and they are dedicated to bringing the kind of game that a lot of us want to play to the market. I dont even feel the need to defend this project anymore. I'll let their work(when it's shown) speak for itself. I'm confident in the core teams ability. I said it before, lots of passion and dedication with the new team(which is really a mix of old and new.)

Good things are coming my fellow old school players. Hope some of you haters at least give the game a shot when it's ready.