Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Won't be a cash shop. There will be free access up to a certain level then you need to buy. Not sure if that has changed.
yeah thats what i heard before, but i think i heard that before the Kickstarter even happened so who knows

Sevens

Log Wizard
yeah thats what i heard before, but i think i heard that before the Kickstarter even happened so who knows
There will be no cash shop, in fact they have even stopped selling any in game items on the web site and even cancelled the life time sub option. The dev team has stated this will be a sub based game, there is a free trial up to X level and then you must sub up.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Discussing a picture, that may or may not be a screenshot, on these forums IS the game, friend.
Pop, you are wasted in the True Detective thread.

On another note, we are just doing the same things kids like me did during the early 80s.
rrr_img_106701.jpg

When I first saw this, I was pumped. Then I went home and this happened.

rrr_img_106703.jpg

Maybe it will turn out to be as much fun as this was at times?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Discussing a picture, that may or may not be a screenshot, on these forums IS the game, friend.
Honestly, the conversations surrounding Pantheon and the rollercoaster of a life that it has lived, has probably provided more entertainment than any MMO in the last 3 years.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Text-Based MUDs=>Graphical MMOs=>Bitching about Game Design on Forums is the natural life cycle of the genre.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm

On another note, we are just doing the same things kids like me did during the early 80s.
rrr_img_106701.jpg

rrr_img_106703.jpg

What are you talking about, that game was the tits.

Two Players was my favorite.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Text-Based MUDs=>Graphical MMOs=>Bitching about Game Design on Forums is the natural life cycle of the genre.
eventually this thread is going to spontaneously transform into some sort of a numbers based role playing game and the cycle will begin anew

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

rrr_img_106701.jpg

rrr_img_106703.jpg

That game was awesome, especially when you pulled off the perfect 7 or 8 ricochet shot from across the screen!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I loved combat but it was truly only as fun as your competition after a while. Same goes for most MMOs.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks soybro. History will show you and your dollar have been on the right side this whole time.