Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dude hates old school games bc he couldn't handle EQ. He's jealous of guys like Monty and Joppa because they are actually doing something he wishes he had the balls to do. It's pretty obvious where his butt hurt comes from.

Thank you Soybro
Draegan why you hating bro?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It's not fucked up. She's just quick on the hate trigger and didn't take time to figure out what it was.

Rename thread to the games actual name, thank you.
First, he. Second, they fuck up the lighting. The coloring is bright white instead of yellowish like an actual torch would give off. They also have the entire structure lit up, which torches just don't do. They fucked it up.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So when are they going to use all that imaginary money you claim they've received to fix that fucked up lighting?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honest answer.. Can't really say I know what a pre alpha screen like that should look like? I have no problem with it tho. It would not fuck with my enjoyment of playing in that zone one bit.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So when are they going to use all that imaginary money you claim they've received to fix that fucked up lighting?
Brad just figured out how easy it is to drag and drop light sources in Unity and got a bit carried away. Can't blame him. If one light source is cool 100 is 100x cooler.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
They should ask this guy about bundling everything in this picture together so they can buy it off of him on the Unity Store. That way they may actually get real torch light correct.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Its just pre alpha"

"Its just alpha"

"Its just beta"

"Its just a lot of people with pink slips standing in a parking lot"

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its an invisible dragon that breathes invisible white fire. He has set the forest ablaze in front of the castle. You just can't see it because the dragon and his fire are invisible, but the light the fire produces isn't.

Magic: We don't gotta 'splain shit!

added: Also the forest is mostly invisible too.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Convo, you belong in a home if you think this pile of shit will be any goodifit ever launches.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Brad just figured out how easy it is to drag and drop light sources in Unity and got a bit carried away. Can't blame him. If one light source is cool 100 is 100x cooler.
Brad: THIS IS GONNA ROCK! *Drags more lighting into the scene
Joppa: Brad, this new build sucks. All the lights are literally blinding me.
Brad: MORE LIGHTS!