Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Brad: THIS IS GONNA ROCK! *Drags more lighting into the scene
Joppa: Brad, this new build sucks. All the lights are literally blinding me.
Brad: MORE LIGHTS!
Let's hope he doesn't figure out how to use Lens Flare. We could have another Abrams on our hands.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The most likely answer is that those spotlights are there for world building purposes, they never removed them, then wanted to show how dark night is, and just set the environment to night without thinking about it.

Or, the torchlight on the castle wasnt enough to make it visible from a distance for purposes of the screenshot.

Phelps McManus

<Silver Donator>
I don't care if it is magical sconces or player characters with alien-cat light sensitivities. I am fine bending the rules of reality in my video game as long it looks cool and my options are not:"I can't see a goddamn thing at night" or everything looking purple because I have "night vision".

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Let's hope he doesn't figure out how to use Lens Flare. We could have another Abrams on our hands.
rrr_img_107287.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The most likely answer is that those spotlights are there for world building purposes, they never removed them, then wanted to show how dark night is, and just set the environment to night without thinking about it.

Or, the torchlight on the castle wasnt enough to make it visible from a distance for purposes of the screenshot.
Or they're all amateurs who thought it made their scene look dramatic.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That lens flare brings back memories of me downloading photoshop off a warez site in 1997 and putting lens flare on everything.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm just happy screenshots matter this week.
I wouldn't say they matter.... it just gives us something else to criticize. We've been talking about the same crap for a long time now so it's nice to have some new material to work with...