Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I forsee Joppa, in a parking lot, sometime in the middle of 2016, with a pink slip in his hand, while Brad is in his office, chomping down on a handful of vicodin and following it with some grade A tequila.

IRT Faux: Brad is the President of the company. He is King Kong here.
How do you get a pink slip when you don't get a paycheck?

Thlayli

Lord Nagafen Raider
Correction, No man's sky was being developed by 4 people until Sony took notice of them last year. They have since expanded based on PS4 exclusivity funding.
Yeaaaaaah, only difference is, No Man's Sky had an actual game before Sony funded them, not just The Vision...no matter how many times you tell corporate execs that it's gonna rock, they just don't seem to get it.

Like dude, get excited if Pantheon shows badass gameplay videos, major zone walkthroughs and cities, lore that isn't a fucking sad sack of shit train wreck. I haven't even seen a single mob model that wasn't bought from Unity or hilariously bad. Get real. You are so desperate for an old school immersive MMO, I get it we all are, but as of now they have shown no indication that they are capable of pulling that off.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeaaaaaah, only difference is, No Man's Sky had an actual game before Sony funded them, not just The Vision...no matter how many times you tell corporate execs that it's gonna rock, they just don't seem to get it.

Like dude, get excited if Pantheon shows badass gameplay videos, major zone walkthroughs and cities, lore that isn't a fucking sad sack of shit train wreck. I haven't even seen a single mob model that wasn't bought from Unity or hilariously bad. Get real. You are so desperate for an old school immersive MMO, I get it we all are, but as of now they have shown no indication that they are capable of pulling that off.
you have no "vision"

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unity has built in light source stuff like almost any other engine. They shouldn't of fucked that up.
It's not fucked up. She's just quick on the hate trigger and didn't take time to figure out what it was.

Rename thread to the games actual name, thank you.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Draegan is just mad that Brad the Great won't come on his podcast to spill the deets.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Draegan is just mad that Brad the Great won't come on his podcast to spill the deets.
Dude hates old school games bc he couldn't handle EQ. He's jealous of guys like Monty and Joppa because they are actually doing something he wishes he had the balls to do. It's pretty obvious where his butt hurt comes from.

Thank you Soybro

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry I changed the title to Poopeon - Rise of the Turd.

I'm done messing with your thread.

In truth I wish an awesome MMO would come out, but I feel the genre might be gone for good.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I changed it to The Game of Tomorrow, because it will always be coming out "tomorrow".