Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Highly approve the new thread title and its appeal to Al Bundy's pining for his glory days.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_107491.jpg
rrr_img_108271.jpg

**cue George Thorogood**

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If the game ever cmes out I can see myself trying it for a few weeks
Given this statement and how much work you put into arguing with some blatantly stupid people on this forum I feel I can now confidently say you must enjoy punching yourself in the nuts.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Skanda is still in denial of this genre-defining masterpiece.

I've got my PC ready!

pAFY6tD.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Given this statement and how much work you put into arguing with some blatantly stupid people on this forum I feel I can now confidently say you must enjoy punching yourself in the nuts.
Best feeling in the world.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Game won't even be worth closing that sweet, sweet manga that Soygen appears to be drawing on his screen there.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Will this game come with a cloth map? My gaming tack board could use a nice cloth map.

Cathex_sl

shitlord
Scary stuff on the Pantheon forums (I'm terrible for reading, I know). Some folks want a 25-50% XP penalty upon death--and, naturally, corpse runs--while also wanting the leveling process to require at least a year. With that kind of scheme, Brad and Co. surely will be selling boxes left and right. Soy's last graphic essentially summarizes my feelings on the matter.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing wrong with reading their boards. Can't say I agree with statements like those either. There are other ways to make death hurt but we will have to see what they come up with.