Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What happened to that world map he created a long time ago after he played some Archeage and decided he wanted Islands Everywhere! in his game too.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Money has been there for a while. There has been no issues. I understand where people are coming from with the money concerns, but it appears to be behind them. Brad has no control over the money and he doesn't want to. He's in the position he wants to be.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Money has been there for a while. There has been no issues. I understand where people are coming from with the money concerns, but it appears to be behind them. Brad has no control over the money and he doesn't want to. He's in the position he wants to be.
You knew that, most of us didn't, so it's good news to us right now.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Riding dirk bikes all day. You seem to know an awful lot about the internals of this 'company'. Do they regularly post internal meeting notes on their forums or something?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Curious how you can make such statements? Or is it just your "hopes".

All your posts lean to thinking you have some kind of inside information, curious if that is true or it's just sycophant behavior.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Curious how you can make such statements? Or is it just your "hopes".

All your posts lean to thinking you have some kind of inside information, curious if that is true or it's just sycophant behavior.
Lol, I think post history tells you which is which.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol, I think post history tells you which is which.
Oh, I know. But it's fun to watch.

Surprised Shill hasn't been thrown around yet, considering how much that term has been thrown around on these forums/Foh. Even then it's usually for almost completed games(close to release). Then you see this thread and it makes you shake your head.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Okay, my understanding is that Brad is the President and has a majority share in the corporation. When you say "has no control over the money", can you help explain to me how that can be? I'm not well-versed in how companies like this operate.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Okay, my understanding is that Brad is the President and has a majority share in the corporation. When you say "has no control over the money", can you help explain to me how that can be? I'm not well-versed in how companies like this operate.
My guess is the CFO. I just know Brad isn't handling it.

I love how some of you morons equate support of a project as irrational, crazy behavior. That's crazy in itself.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love how some of you morons equate support of a project as irrational, crazy behavior. That's crazy in itself.
You need to re-read some of your posts. There is support and there is what you are doing. Not to mention fanatical attacking of anyone who dares say one negative thing.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really? I haven't done much of that. I agree with some of the criticism actually. I just think some people are being overly petty.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really? I haven't done much of that. I agree with some of the criticism actually. I just think some people are being overly petty.
Considering the disaster that happened previously with this game and others that brad was in charge of? No, people are acting normal. If there is any odd behavior its people blindly following along given said history.

I'm scared to go to their forums. probably filled with 100s of sheet wearing cult followers.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
"After nearly a thousand years of searching, Terminus has not surrendered her greatest secret. The inescapable shadow in the corner of every shimmering day, the tiny flame that flickers in the darkest night. The question beyond the question: ?Why?? For this story is a book with countless authors, a narrative told by innumerable voices. But for every race whose ancestors were ripped from their native realms like children asleep in the night, there is that timeless dilemma."

Their lore writer is just awful. It's mostly just word salad.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You mean Brad isn't going to pay himself another $50K Brad Bonus for all the hard Bradding he's done?