Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just want you guys to know. When this comes out, I'll group with all you. God bless everything.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
I dunno Con.... you really have seemed to waffle quite a bit over time with this whole thing, going from barker for this to hater to now barker again. It seems primarily this is all because of your trying to get in to work for/with them, despite all the chicanery that is still going on?

Emotiv

Silver Squire
Got about 31 notification emails today for Pantheon so I decided to see what the hoopla was all about. Site looks better. Too bad about the death of the Undead race though.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Got about 31 notification emails today for Pantheon so I decided to see what the hoopla was all about. Site looks better. Too bad about the death of the Undead race though.
Fuzzy Troll took all her brethren with her as well.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
k3BeLNl.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno Con.... you really have seemed to waffle quite a bit over time with this whole thing, going from barker for this to hater to now barker again. It seems primarily this is all because of your trying to get in to work for/with them, despite all the chicanery that is still going on?
I want nothing from this project other than a good old school game. I laid out my reasons for the new support a while ago. But basically, I liked the direction the project took after fuzzy troll era ended.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit! Look at that fucking website! Where was that at the beginning?!

Two sides to this: If you're hoping for a game, this is a step in the right direction. If you don't think this has any chance still, bare minimum, it makes this forum incredibly entertaining. This update is a win-win.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Found the playable race for a lot of you..Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Races - Skar
I want my God-damned fuzzy troll

What would really sell me at this point is if they would showcase some music for Pantheon.
Someone get Nino on the batphone

Honestly I like the art the for those races far more than pretty much any other recent MMO, except for the SJW halfling.
I must have missed what that is. Is it because I am a misogynistic shitlord?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
That's the website that we were talking about in this thread before right?

what was it, a few months back brad posted something about hiring someone to make a professional "AAA game" appearing website to sucker convince investors that he had a real game and he wasn't running a scam amateur dev studio with volunteer fan devs, right?