Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I like everything in that except the name. Detroit is a third of it's size from the 1950 census. There were more people living there in 1920 and every year there is less and less reason to be there. Just call the game Milwaukee and be done with it lol. At least it's expanding.
I remember several years ago the Steelers finally made it back to the Super Bowl, and it was in Detroit?Who the fuck puts the Super Bowl in Detroit? At least the second Super Bowl I went to with the Steelers was in Tampa.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I remember several years ago the Steelers finally made it back to the Super Bowl, and it was in Detroit.Who the fuck puts the Super Bowl in Detroit? At least the second Super Bowl I went to with the Steelers was in Tampa.
Lol, yeah much better scenery in Tampa. That's actually a really nice place.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
This is Pantheon not NFL thread please direct comments elsewhere or I will call Brad to shut this thread down

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
rrr_img_114813.png

Mur_sl

shitlord
^^^ Gaarth needs to price that shit. How am I goin to buy it, if I don't know what he wants for it? Fuckin' n00b.

Oh ya, Sellwin is sellin it. Oil Tycoon Lulz. Brad?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Uh, where does that guy get his information? I'm pretty sure it's being funded by Elon Musk.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't include a date on purpose. It means there's always hope!
You're an evil bastard Dumar- like those bars with the signs saying "Free Beer Tomorrow." No matter how much time passes, we can be assured that Beta will be in 2 years and alpha sooner than that! Keep hope alive.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I often imagine that inside Brad's head the voices are playing out scenes like this one.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
You're an evil bastard Dumar- like those bars with the signs saying "Free Beer Tomorrow." No matter how much time passes, we can be assured that Beta will be in 2 years and alpha sooner than that! Keep hope alive.
It's all we have. This industry hasn't delivered for a decade.
frown.png