Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Just like pantheon... You're making poor assumptions.

Actually going to see a local band soon. Should be a good time.
Thank fucking Christ you are going outside the house. While you are there, contemplate this.

WHO THE FUCK IS THE MALE AND FEMALE IN THIS PICTURE. AND AT THE SAME TIME, WHY THE FUCK ARE " USED IN COMMON FUCKING WORDS.

male female owls - Bing images

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
You should use more quotes around basic fucking terms. I feel like I am reading a God Damn marketing sheet from Lisa Boelyn. For fucks sake, you can say Quest system, and not say "Quest" system. Why? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY DO YOU DO THIS. I WOULD LIKE YOUR POSTS IF YOU DIDN'T TO THIS. It reminds me of fucking ester the tester saying PoM "Worked as intended". HOLY SHIT. FOR FUCKS SAKE.

TAKE YOUR " KEY AND RIP IT OFF YOUR FUCKING KEYBOARD.

FUCK MAN.

"the chase"
"Quest"
"roles"
"errand" (WTF!????)

Holy fucking shit! WATCH THIS!

OH MY FUCKING CHRIST ON A BICYCLE HEADED FOR HELL!
To me, you're nothing but a fart.
An angry deluded fart.

This is your level of discussion, very easy to go back-and-forth with you. I don't even need to think.
Cheers!

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
To me, you're nothing but a "fart."
An "angry" deluded fart.

This is your "level" of discussion, very "easy" to go "back-and-forth" with you. I don't even need to "think."
Cheers!
FTFY

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I am taking a shit right now convo. One of those emergency shits. You know. The ones that sneak up on you. I'm posting this from my phone. I can tell you right now, after Taco Bell lunch, this game may come out after I am done wiping my asshole in 2934.

What the fuck is imagery? Image file friend? What the hell are you talking about? Get outside. Get some mountain air. Get in a cruise ship. Mars. Anywhere without Internet access or an LTE or 3G connection.

It's our world. Not your world. You moron.
It takes you over 900 years to wipe your asshole?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
AMOD can we rename this thread Pantheon: Rise of my Pantaloons? When this shit rocks I ain't gonna have dingleberries, I'm gonna have dingleboulders.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Think we can sell people access to the forum and we can be what Landmark is to EQNext? Pantheon: Forummark or something like that?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I blame this thread for the DDoSing. Angel investor probably got pissed everyone was making fun of him for not existing so he spent his money on nuking down the website instead of funding the game.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Forums over there work much better than here...
That's because nobody uses those forums
smile.png