Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Can we get a rere pantheon guild roster going? I think we really need to be able to hit the ground running on day one so we can be the home of top uber guild and #1 pantheon fan site.

It is our destiny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I can't wait for the day when pretty much every vaporware proponent in these threads has to eat crow because they are logging into this game. Continue the hate on Brad, keep living in the old Kickstarter failed days folks. All evidence suggests this game has somehow made it through a deluge of bad business decisions and is going to see the light of day. Not only that, but it may actually be a good MMORPG.

its happened before with vanguard and it was boring. than the naysayers got revenge over the failure.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Members of the fine Pantheon party, as you know, there are mod elections about to take place. I hope you consider voting for Mario Speedwagon. Mr. Speedwagon is a friend to the project and won't allow the injustices that took place on RR to happen here. See his promise to pantheon supporters below.

PANTHEON is my #1 MMO on the horizon. I want this site to be the home of the top Pantheon Uber guild and #1 fansite. I fully support Pantheon. I will never rickshaw the Pantheon thread. I am one of the Fallen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I confess father, I have been slacking on following this mega all-universal project of triumph. Has something happened over the last few weeks to cause excitement the game is gonna actually A) release B) be good? Or just a lot of optimists in here?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Members of the fine Pantheon party, as you know, there are mod elections about to take place. I hope you consider voting for Mario Speedwagon. Mr. Speedwagon is a friend to the project and won't allow the injustices that took place on RR to happen here. See his promise to pantheon supporters below.
I'm Mario Speedwagon and I approve this message.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
In the mean time it is a good idea to sign up for the $20 a month donor package and get that random forum title and free forum access. Money well spent.

This sounds familiar...

Aaaand Mario just lost my vote. Now I have to vote for Tanoomba x2.

• 1Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't under estimate my pull with the Pantheon Party. You're going to see a large turnout for Mario.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Can we get a rere pantheon guild roster going? I think we really need to be able to hit the ground running on day one so we can be the home of top uber guild and #1 pantheon fan site.

It is our destiny.
I'll consider it if they put up a Red server like they've hinted at, and the game is halfway decent. Forum PVP wrecking crew running around trolling the entire server might actually be fun.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'll consider it if they put up a Red server like they've hinted at, and the game is halfway decent. Forum PVP wrecking crew running around trolling the entire server might actually be fun.
Forum guild will def be PVP. If I'm amod in 2032 when this releases, I'll be sure to make a sticky for it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
I doubt Brad will have any kind of PvP server after what we did to Vanguard.

• 1Solidarity

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Vanguard had no instances and no safe zones. FFA server was a blast even with all the cheats and bugs. Also no /anon so you could hunt down everyone when you felt like it. Many tears, many rage quits, good times.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Vanguard had no instances and no safe zones. FFA server was a blast even with all the cheats and bugs. Also no /anon so you could hunt down everyone when you felt like it. Many tears, many rage quits, good times.

Yeah, but bloobie pussies will just say that because Vanguard was a steaming pile overall (particularly technically) it proves real pvp just isn't viable.

EQ was far more fun, challenging and entertaining on pvp servers. WoW was a better game on pvp servers before the battlegrounds turned it into a play fight with gloves on. Every scenario in every mmorpg ever was improved by unfettered pvp.... unless you're a pussy that just wants to log in, mindlessly run a few dailies and not have a pesky game interrupt your chatting as if you'd rather be on Facebook playing farmville.

Pantheon could be the one true pvp game to save the genre!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
BRAND NEW HOT OFF THE PRESSES

VLveteG.gif

VLveteG.gif

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Stole from Draegun's empty site

Bisi's guide to Becoming One of the Fallen Gifs!

1. Find hilarious video or gif of someone becoming one of the fallen.

2. If it's a youtube or gif, you'll need to convert it to a video file. Convert video to MP4 - GIF to MP4 - CloudConvert works for Gifs, The fastest free YouTube Downloader works for youtube.

3. Download the pantheon kickstarter video Pantheon: Rise of The Fallen - KickStarter Launch Trailer - YouTube using the youtube to video file converter.

4. Open Movie Maker (Windows program)

5. Drag the patheon video into the app. Give it a few minutes to process.

6. Scroll through the pantheon video timeline and trim off anything that doesn't make you ONE OF THE FALLEN using the Edit > Set Start Point and Start End Point tools.

7. Drag your hilarious video someone becoming one of the fallen after the trimmed up pantheon footage

8. Use the same Set Start Point and Set End Point tools to trim up the hilarious video clip.

9. Save it with File > Save > for high def display

10. Convert the saved video to GIF using any online tools you find. Convert video to animated GIF works great. Make sure you make the size smaller, and keep the framerate at 10.

11. If it looks good, save the Gif and upload to Imgur.

12. Share here!

13. Save your Movie Maker file as a template for future fallen gifs. Saves you from having to trim up the kickstarter video each time.

NOTE: there is probably an easier way to do some of this stuff.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users