Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

No moron, i have been a supporter of the project from day one, i am not a huge fan of brad - he deserves some of the abuse he takes; he has done some stupid shit in the management of this and previous projects. I have never said it was vaporware, i have always thought unity was a powerful program with a lot to offer especially after see what the Crowfall team has done with it. My concern has always been that they will release a big steaming pile of shit, which is still my concern. I can explain it to you ad naseum, but i can't understand it for you.
You really think I know who the hell you are or what posts you make?

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
Stream is here for the lazy:

I'm interested to see what Brad and Co. have accomplished. Color me extremely cautious, but optimistic due to the lack of other options.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I would watch Cohh's, he is streaming in higher def than VRI, looks a fuckton better.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
and he just pulled an add while half paying attention to help wipe the group. good stuff lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
This COHH guy is a terrible player. I'd boot this fucking idiot so fast, he just stands around and does nothing.

• 1Like

zero_name

Golden Knight of the Realm
Need to see it on a bigger screen but looks good to me. That ogre doesn't look bad in action either. I'll have to check it out again when I'm not on mobile.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll be honest, I don't think this looks too shabby. For like 4 people putting this together?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looks surprisingly good. Obviously, they pick and choose what they are showing (and there probably isn't much). Hopefully they can reach the finish line with this game.

• 1Solidarity