Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Perfect, you can start! You're the one shitting up this thread with useless bullshit while he is posting on topic messages promoting discussion about the game.

Why should I leave when you fucking shills are the ones who suck?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Why are 1/3 of your posts on this entire forum about a "game" you absoultely despise? Your level of masochism makes me believe this game will probably end up being perfect for you.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
And we're already starting to see some of the infighting. Nono, raids had their place, no no, raids sucked my dick - it was all about the journey, no no, raids post Fear all sucked, no no all raids post Fear rocked because they removed the luck factor. If you're gonna say that the game rocked... Can you at least make up your mind?

Viscous impingement. Otherwise known as -- Tossing shit up against a wall and seeing what sticks.

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Uh, do you see us shitting up your precious World of WarCraft thread? Shall I go about posting Night Elf tranny cock in there and talking about how everyone is a bunch of faggots for playing a 12 year old game? No?

This thread needs some real moderation and this forum needs a real General thread to post garbage in. This is the Pantheon thread. If you don't like the game and are here to post random shit, just stop.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Exactly, I have said it before but Pantheon for the forum game is all about random speculation. Since there is no game, or at least the game that has been streamed for you is so vague bullshit you get to pretend in your head the game they are making is specific to you. Because every time a question is asked.

Will pantheon have this or that? Brad answers with of course it will, gimme money. Which is a great answer because everyone thinks "Oh wow they are making the game I have always dreamed of deep in my balls."

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Uh, do you see us shitting up your precious World of WarCraft thread? Shall I go about posting Night Elf tranny cock in there and talking about how everyone is a bunch of faggots for playing a 12 year old game? No?

This thread needs some real moderation and this forum needs a real General thread to post garbage in. This is the Pantheon thread. If you don't like the game and are here to post random shit, just stop.

Oh no, don't go posting over in the World of mother fucking warcraft thread,, oh gee, I am pissing in my panties.

• 1Like

2002User

Exactly, I have said it before but Pantheon for the forum game is all about random speculation. Since there is no game, or at least the game that has been streamed for you is so vague bullshit you get to pretend in your head the game they are making is specific to you. Because every time a question is asked.

Will pantheon have this or that? Brad answers with of course it will, gimme money. Which is a great answer because everyone thinks "Oh wow they are making the game I have always dreamed of deep in my balls."
Anyone who isn't half retarded knows that they barely have anything outside of a modest proof of concept. You don't need to keep posting it for thousands of pages, we get it--the stream is there to acquire additional funding they need.

The game is years out, but we still wanna discuss design, theorycraft, etc. Maybe Brad or some other VR guy will come in here and read something useful. All half you people do is shit on other people's discussions without offering any kind of relevant comments.

Why is this not being moderated @a_skeleton_03? Why isn't there a true General thread on these forums? Am I free to go in the WoW thread and rustle the jimmies of people like BoozeCube BoozeCube and @ZyyzYzzy?

This forum is one of the best places to discuss EverQuest and Pantheon--why are a few select children allowed to ruin the discussion?

• 1Like

2002User

No one is asking for moderation on differing opinions, but at least contribute to the discussion. Shitty one line posts where you personally attack someone's well thought out six paragraph posts are getting old though:

qwertyqweqwertwqert said:
There should be no raiding at all blah blah blah, I'm a worthless pussy and groups of people tend to hate me.

Casual trash fag confirmed.

qwertyqweqwertwqert said:
Blah blah blah retarded bullshit, I don't know how games work.

Found the perfect place for you to post this useless bullshit. If you are lucky you might even get to make another fuzzy troll.

Pantheon Forums - Forum Main

All I'm seeing here is you can't break his post down point by point and shit on him that way. You just quote him and call him a retard. Add something useful to the discussion or don't post. You're turning a valuable place for discussion into monkeys literally throwing shit at each other.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
To be fair both of those posts are 100% factual. I know its hard to believe someone had a differing opinion than you and doesn't get supper triggered at everything. Really though you claim a 2002 user but apparently you aren't FoH/Rerolled material if you are such a whiny pussy.

dNVvntX.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
No one is asking for moderation on differing opinions, but at least contribute to the discussion. Shitty one line posts where you personally attack someone's well thought out six paragraph posts are getting old though:

All I'm seeing here is you can't break his post down point by point and shit on him that way. You just quote him and call him a retard. Add something useful to the discussion or don't post. You're turning a valuable place for discussion into monkeys literally throwing shit at each other.

Right. And qwerty has never done that. So, I see. Ban one, but not the other? Is what you're saying? I mean, fuck, I'd hate to see a post by him in the past couple'a days where he doesn't call us all retards.

• 1Like

2002User

Really though you claim a 2002 user but apparently you aren't FoH/Rerolled material if you are such a whiny pussy.
I know you weren't around back then, but these forums actually had valuable discussion. This forum has turned into a place for 90s kids to talk about how they were the best on an emulator for a 17 year old MMO, post about WoW, and jack off to tranny cock.

Right. And qwerty has never done that. So, I see. Ban one, but not the other? Is what you're saying?
Not at all. All past offenses should be ignored. Needs to be a cut off point soon here though. There have been some gleaming nuggets in the bowl of shit, but they get flushed away pretty quickly and replaced with more shit.