Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

That's not what I'm saying imbecile. I don't care if people take it seriously or not, I am saying there is no point shitting this thread up constantly with the same whiny unfunny memes. If you think the game is worthless, then don't visit the thread 10 times a day.

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
That's not what I'm saying imbecile. I don't care if people take it seriously or not, I am saying there is no point shitting this thread up constantly with the same whiny unfunny memes. If you think the game is worthless, then don't visit the thread 10 times a day.

Because I take joy in your pain after a decade of suffering through incessant derails in every other MMO thread about how it's not EQ and BACK IN MY DAY.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Why the fuck would I have any pain over some game that isnt even out? You don't take joy in anything. You are just wasting your life and trying to fit in with other pieces of shit because being a cunt like boozecube or whatever is the most you can aspire to be. You are sad fucks and deep down you know it.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I'm not the one that continues to post on a "shitty" website crying about trolls ruining this thread. I quite enjoy reading your posts sniveling at a_skeleton_03 or hopelessly trying to convince the trolls to move over to Reddit in some vain attempt to clean this thread up. Cry more for me bitch.

• 3Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

You should quit giving us more material for memes then.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Why the fuck would I have any pain over some game that isnt even out? You don't take joy in anything. You are just wasting your life and trying to fit in with other pieces of shit because being a cunt like boozecube or whatever is the most you can aspire to be. You are sad fucks and deep down you know it.

Yah, and all you have is blind optimism and "Remember how EQ was? It's gonna be just like that! herpe-derp!" Except that we've been there, you dumb fuck. We were there before VG launched you retarded fuckwit.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Yah, and all you have is blind optimism and "Remember how EQ was? It's gonna be just like that! herpe-derp!" Except that we've been there, you dumb fuck. We were there before VG launched you retarded fuckwit.
im not really following this game, but whats wrong with going back there again? Whats wrong with playing a similar game like that but 15 years later? My time in MMO's are pretty much done, but why cant people go back there?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
you know damn well how this website works, every itteration has been the same. this website is not to be taken serious at all its just for laughs, always has been since furor's rants back in the days. This site is what it is, and wont ever change even when us long time ass members who are now old ass men (most of us). lol YOu have to treat this website like facebook, in that its entertainment and entertainment only. Its not serious. Never has been. If you want serious discussions about games, you need to find another site, because this one isnt it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
Why are you here? Neogaf and mmorpg.com where you can blow bullshit up each other's assholes is right over yonder on the internet. To the left.

Why? you ask Utnayan?

Why do they flock hither and not dwell there yonder in cesspools filled to brim with hordes of foolish minions, full of their juvenile neonate peers? Why do they not dwell among the putrid volumes of squirts aspiring to evolve out of those sudoric moory waters? Those putrid waters fester with the fetid but seductive effluvium of excrement (aka $$) of corporate shills. Those rank seductive vapors infuse them with nebulous visions inducing them to go forth and spread the resultant virulent delusions.

It is quite simply the irresistible allure of heavenly Trolling vapors of the Fires of Heaven that draws them near.

The Trolling can have a strong influence on the weak minded.

T'is the superlative quality and peerless affectation of the baiting Trollage found only in these here torrid heavens! The Laura s and the Qwertys and Variises come full of sophomoric aspirations, eager to scrutinize, rub shoulders and trade verbal blows with those possessing a more seasoned acquaintance with, and luminous insight into, the world of MMORPGs. That is what lures them, but tis is the blissful wafts of ripe essence of Troll that traps and binds them here.

Such poor feeble minds already, weakened and softened....

At first they recoil at the stench of the scrutiny of an honest truthful reception, but the slightest whiff of fiery Trollage and their feeble minds weaken then soften more, and they flock back hither, restless, woefully short on patience and barely lettered yet bleating even more, encyclopedic volumes full of aspirations, to impel and choke these heavens with the gloriously tortuous *virtues* of their delusional speculations. These horridly foul fancies and specters of induced visions... conjured and induced by dubious vendors of illusive soft bits, novice conjurors of ill repute and even more scant experience. They peddle imaginary grandeurs purporting to exemplify that which has not yet attained sufficient permanence of aspect. Their dreamy delusions have no form or weight to pass for real, let alone embody the glorious and wondrous bliss the denizens of heaven are led to believe they shall experience upon passing the two bit vendors virtual gates. But high with pride and hubris that comes of inhaling of the effluvium of excrement of shills, the minions delude themselves and others with fancies of things unlikely to ever come to be.

They blither and blather and piffle and bluster, unable to perceive the wicked reality.....

Upon arrival these minions, poor creatures of feeble mind, meager wit, and possessing but the most trifling of tenuous grasps on that which is real and true, are quite simply overwhelmed. Doomed to inexorably degenerate into a stuttering piffle when confronted with the blinding audacity of the harsh, dour and tremendously bitter truth.

Our wickedly dishonorable fantasy peddling industry is in reality hawking nothing more than calcified turds and passing them off for diamonds and other gems of value to the unwary masses.

Tis an affront to any but the weakest of minds!

And so these fires were formed in these here heavens (praise be to the Suni who tends and floats aloft the crucible), so these gems may be examined and tested, but only should they prove worthy! The fires burn most brightly on both the shit of bulls as well as the shitters of bull, but also flare nicely on their minions of shill!

Tis a glorious spectacle! Sixty times over six hundred and twenty four pages of of smoking ashes, a testament to the igneous reception that awaits the unwary conjurer of bits and his wares. Only those trading in true gems of worth and substance stand a chance of passing through the trials of merciless scrutiny.

And the fires burn on, tended at low flame, awaiting the conflagration of a....product release!!

(distant fanfare! of Everquest music............ and roooooaring of the Visionary war wizard of fiery vengeance! ...... DInggggg!!!......)

In between such tests of merit, they are fueled by the fluttering of gums and tongues of minions. And with their wits, bare asses and flapping tounges handed to them on platters of smouldering charred cinders, they keep coming back!

(dum dum dum..... dum dum dum.......barely audible chanting.... Ara....ne Ara..d..e......... A...ra...d.ne )

The troll is too strong....for the minions of the Visionary War Wizard.........

Drawn like moths to a flame, they hark back to the Fires of Heaven.

(dum dum dum........ troll drums beating in the background.....)

Just a few fancies of fantasy .... to help bring reality closer (sincerely) .... and ..... hopefully.....

Pantheon On!! (Where are joooo @Convo )

goishen

Macho Ma'am
im not really following this game, but whats wrong with going back there again? Whats wrong with playing a similar game like that but 15 years later? My time in MMO's are pretty much done, but why cant people go back there?

That's fine if you wanna go back there. Put on your nostalgia goggles and you can trip the day away.

The moment that Brad enters the picture? Oh things just got a LOT more interesting.

Jarek

Molten Core Raider
Y'all got any of them sandy vaginas up in here? Cause penile abrasions is my fetish.

I was into fuzzy trolls for a while, but it's all about that sandy vag now y'all.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You better believe I'll be playing this if it gets out of alpha

Even just to start a trolley AF guild

• 2Like

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
That's fine if you wanna go back there. Put on your nostalgia goggles and you can trip the day away.

The moment that Brad enters the picture? Oh things just got a LOT more interesting.
i wont go back there as i dont play mmo''s anymore, genre is dead for me now. Im just saying, if people want to go back and can have fun, i dont see a problem with it. It might be fun for them.

• 2Like

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
You better believe I'll be playing this if it gets out of alpha

Even just to start a trolley AF guild
People dont buy mmo's to make a trolley guild. Thats called being a fucking idiot. You troll in games like say DayZ, H1Z1, RUST, ARk. Them games you can troll in. Not an MMO thats solely based and built around PVE.

Basically saying, i secretly really want to play the game, but when i go to my internet forums i can say i bought the game to troll. yeah, no!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How do I become one of the fallen?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16157-1368614264-0.gif

• 3Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hey qwertqwert, do you wanna be the 4th card on the Keg/Screamfeeder fight? I promise not to piss on your face after you've been knocked out. I know you long to be one of the fallen.

T07uk2g.gif

P.S. I lied I would totally piss on his face.

• 2Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
People dont buy mmo's to make a trolley guild. Thats called being a fucking idiot. You troll in games like say DayZ, H1Z1, RUST, ARk. Them games you can troll in. Not an MMO thats solely based and built around PVE.

Basically saying, i secretly really want to play the game, but when i go to my internet forums i can say i bought the game to troll. yeah, no!
I'm going to make Furries of Heaven and members must RP as transsquirrel

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users