Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
they have a playable world with foundational mmo mechanics.

The same was said about Vanguard. But THIS time Brad is going to do things right! THIS time he won't create a buggy piece of shit only half-filled with content that's so horrendous he has to fire the entire company in the parking lot. Nope, nope nope. THIS time it's gonna rock!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The same was said about Vanguard. But THIS time Brad is going to do things right! THIS time he won't create a buggy piece of shit only half-filled with content that's so horrendous he has to fire the entire company in the parking lot. Nope, nope nope. THIS time it's gonna rock!
Well...can't fire people you don't pay?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Look nobody blames Brad for being a talentless piece of shit and wanting to get rich, fuck hookers, do blow, and pop sick wheelies on dirt bikes while other more talented people do all the work and you make fat stacks of cash.

Fuck, I even kind of look up to him for that! But then real life hits, and we're watching real life pound the fuck out of Brad right now while he's screaming, "BUT I'M THE IDEA GUY!!!"

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Boy guys we sure are missing out on some serious discussion on Pantheon. So much that I went over to their site to see what was being discussed, because I seriously wanted to know how serious that serious business got over there. They are talking about some very serious things like - "Is going AFK during a raid a problem?" and "Raid Sizes." And... "How to block 3rd party sites from having spoilers."
lol

There is one on Gnomes.

I read some of the posts over there and wondered at the awe of wonder we could have with some of those topics here in this very thread.

Please guys, for the love of everything trolling, let's start letting them in :)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well...can't fire people you don't pay?

Hell, Brad wishes they had a parking lot. This time...this time, they are getting fired in McDonald's parking lot! Of course, he will offer them a coupon for free oatmeal as a recompense for all that hard work.

Ut, that's what I don't understand. There is so little to see and talk about, even the main forums for that game are full of shitposts. 'Guys, guys, guys! What color do ya think the Ogres can be when we finally get to play?! I'm hoping for olive green cause that's my favorite! Deep, right?'

• 2Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Hell, Brad wishes they had a parking lot. This time...this time, they are getting fired in McDonald's parking lot! Of course, he will offer them a coupon for free oatmeal as a recompense for all that hard work.

"I worked at Visionary Realms and all I got is this coupon for Mickey D's oatmeal."

I can see that on a t-shirt.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
But there are no laughs... Read this thread, even just the last few pages. It is really sad. These people aren't ranting about a game they love and are passionate about like old FoH, they are disturbed low life losers with serious emotional problems that can't stop posting shit in a thread about a game they have no interest in and nothing to even say about. This game gets a piece of news about once every 8 months, the thread should be like 3 pages and rarely get bumped. But instead it is just the saddest chatroom on the internet.

It is a waste of what this thread could have been.

A waste of what it could have been... which you already said was maybe 3 pages with rare bumps. Sounds like a truly epic thread, indeed!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm

Well at least this time we can actually see that things are working, and as early as pre-alpha stage. Now it's up to them to keep it that way till launch.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
joppa and monty could of just duo squadded this entire project.

Brad is soooooooo fucking lucky he got those two

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Well at least this time we can actually see that things are working, and as early as pre-alpha stage. Now it's up to them to keep it that way till launch.

You see what they want us to see. You should trust live streaming just about as much as the on stage play throughs you see at E3.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I have said this before but I will say it again. Brad was able to fool Microsoft for years while pretending Vanguard was being built. Why do you think he can't fool some fucking super nerds during some horseshit stream.

Pantheon will be the Duke Nukem Forever of MMOs you can quote me on that.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
No thanks, I choose not to over look Brad's continued failures. I also choose to continue to warn people that Brad is no Gamer God but rather a smarmy piece of shit.
Ahhh so thats what you guys are doing here, warning the public?! So nice of you. You stupid cunt.

Look nobody blames Brad for being a talentless piece of shit and wanting to get rich, fuck hookers, do blow, and pop sick wheelies on dirt bikes while other more talented people do all the work and you make fat stacks of cash. I mean thats the American dream. So if he wants to dupe about of hapless rubes into paying for some vaporware more power to him. Where we draw the line if when he tried to fuck us after giving him nothing but support, and I think he did even fuck a few here.

Anyways Qwertqwert is just mad that we've all called him out for the punk bitch he is. He would post on the Pantheon forums but he is to poor to afford the $15 a month posting fee. Tell you what kiddo since I am a generous god I will pay for your Pantheon forum sub if you never come back here again.
You have never called anyone out on anything. You are too busy battling your alcohol psychosis.

A waste of what it could have been... which you already said was maybe 3 pages with rare bumps. Sounds like a truly epic thread, indeed!
But people would have talked about the game and what they want from an old school mmo. There is some good discussion that could come from this place but it has been ruined by all these sad cunts babbling about the same shit over and over and posting memes and trying to troll because they are lonely and need to fit in with other sad fucks. It is a therapy thread. There are already some good discussions here but they are buried between 1800 pages of crap.

I have said this before but I will say it again. Brad was able to fool Microsoft for years while pretending Vanguard was being built. Why do you think he can't fool some fucking super nerds during some horseshit stream.

Pantheon will be the Duke Nukem Forever of MMOs you can quote me on that.
Vanguard was being built, I saw it. And then I saw it in various stages of beta, and then after release. Make up a better lie.

• 2Salty

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Aww poor qwertqwert, here he is once again but try as he might he can't let go of that dream. We know Brad is your Neo but he isn't "The One"

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ahhh so thats what you guys are doing here, warning the public?! So nice of you. You stupid cunt.

You have never called anyone out on anything. You are too busy battling your alcohol psychosis.

But people would have talked about the game and what they want from an old school mmo. There is some good discussion that could come from this place but it has been ruined by all these sad cunts babbling about the same shit over and over and posting memes and trying to troll because they are lonely and need to fit in with other sad fucks. It is a therapy thread. There are already some good discussions here but they are buried between 1800 pages of crap.

Vanguard was being built, I saw it. And then I saw it in various stages of beta, and then after release. Make up a better lie.
Pantheon: Become One of the Triggered.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Game being released, ya ofcourse Microsoft wanted that, but i'd argue their main goal was to make sure they were using the new version of DirectX. Which is why they dumped them after they got their Directx tentacles in there.

Prolly was one of the biggest factors of Vanguard being too resource heavy and slopped together for HQ pcs only.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think you mean HQ pics only*

Cause even the highest end machines still had to fucking chunk and suffer with the rest of the plebs.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah but the classes were so fucking great and awesome that I blew a load everytime I cast an ability...

Am I doing it right?

• 1Solidarity